Avoidance Costs Associated with Imperfect Information: The Case of Kepone
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 57 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Capps, Oral, Jr., 1992. "Research Issues Facing The Food Distribution Sector: A Look Ahead," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 23(2), June.
- Smith, Mark E. & van Ravenswaay, Eileen O. & Thompson, Stanley R., 1987. "Sales Loss Determination in Food Contamination Incidents: An Application to Milk Bans in Hawaii," Working Papers 115803, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Grigalunas, Thomas A. & Anderson, Robert C. & Brown, Gardner M., Jr. & Congar, Richard & Meade, Norman F. & Sorensen, Philip E., 1986. "Estimating the Cost of Oil Spills: Lessons from the Amoco Cadiz Incident," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 2(3).
- Capacci, Sara & Mazzocchi, Mario, 2011. "Five-a-day, a price to pay: An evaluation of the UK program impact accounting for market forces," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 87-98, January.
- O. Ashton Morgan & John C. Whitehead & William L. Huth & Gregory S. Martin & Richard Sjolander, 2013. "Accounting for Heterogeneity in Behavioral Responses to Health-Risk Information Treatments," Working Papers 13-05, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- O. Ashton Morgan & John C. Whitehead & William L. Huth & Gregory S. Martin & Richard Sjolander, 2013. "Measuring the Impact of the BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill on Consumer Behavior: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers 13-11, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Dierks, Leef H., 2004. "Effects of Media Coverage on Demand," 84th Seminar, February 8-11, 2004, Zeist, The Netherlands 24992, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mario F. Teisl & Nancy E. Bockstael & Alan Levy, 2001. "Measuring the Welfare Effects of Nutrition Information," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 133-149.
- Youn, Hyungho & Lim, Byung In & Jin, Hyun Joung, 2012. "Differential effects of negative publicity on beef consumption according to household characteristics in South Korea," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 138-148.
- Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Hudson, Darren & Parkhurst, Gregory M., 2006. "Consistency of Consumer Valuation Under Different Information Sets: An Experimental Auction with Sweet Potatoes," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 37(03), November.
- Roger A. Dahlgran & Dean G. Fairchild, 2002. "The demand impacts of chicken contamination publicity-a case study," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 459-474.
- George R. Parsons & Ash O. Morgan & John C. Whitehead & Timothy C. Haab, 2005. "The Welfare Effects of Pfiesteria-Related Fish Kills in Seafood Markets: A Contingent Behavior Analysis," Working Papers 05-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Vickner, Steven S. & Marks, Leonie A. & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G., 2003. "Food Product Recalls, Agbiotech And Consumer Response: The Case Of Starlink," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22050, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pritchett, James G. & Johnson, Kamina K. & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Hahn, William F., 2007. "Consumer Responses to Recent BSE Events," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(2), July.
- Love, Leigh Ann & Sterns, James A. & Spreen, Thomas H. & Wysocki, Allen F., 2006. "When Consumers Diet, Should Producers Care? An Examination of Low-Carb Dieting and U.S. Orange Juice Consumption," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 37(03), November.
- Mazzocchi, Mario & Lobb, Alexandra E., 2005. "A Latent-Variable Approach to Modelling Multiple and Resurgent Meat Scares in Italy," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24509, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Parsons, George R. & Morgan, Ash & Whitehead, John C. & Haab, Timothy C., 2006. "The Welfare Effects of Pfiesteria-Related Fish Kills: A Contingent Behavior Analysis of Seafood Consumers," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(2), October.
- Love, Leigh Ann & Sterns, James A. & Spreen, Thomas H. & Wysocki, Allen F., 2006. "Changing Patterns Of Orange Juice Consumption In The Southern United States," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35485, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Dedah, Cheikhna O. & Keithly, Walter R., Jr. & Kazmierczak, Richard F., Jr., 2011. "An Analysis of US Oyster Demand and the Influence of Labeling Requirements," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 26(1).
- Roheim, Cathy A. & Miller, Christopher J. & Brooks, Priscilla M., 1995. "Toxic Algae Contamination and Demand for Shellfish: A Case Study of Demand for Mussels in Montreal," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 10(2).
- Mario F. TEISL & Nancy E. BOCKSTAEL & Alan S. LEVY, 1997. "Preferences For Food Labels: A Discrete Choice Approach," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 9614, University of Massachusetts.
- Roe, Brian E. & Teisl, Mario F., 1998. "The Economics Of Labeling: An Overview Of Issues For Health And Environmental Disclosure," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.