Employment Tax Credit Programs: The Effects of Socioeconomic Targeting Provisions
AbstractArgentina's Proempleo Experiment, conducted in 1998-2000, was designed to assess whether a wage subsidy and specialized training could assist the transition from workfare to regular work. Randomly sampled workfare participants in a welfare-dependent ...
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Journal of Human Resources.
Volume (Year): 17 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://jhr.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence F. Katz, 1996. "Wage Subsidies for the Disadvantaged," NBER Working Papers 5679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galasso, Emanuela & Ravallion, Martin & Salvia, Agustin, 2001.
"Assisting the transition from workfare to work : a randomized experiment,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2738, The World Bank.
- Emanuela Galasso & Martin Ravallion & Agustin Salvia, 2004. "Assisting the transition from workfare to work: A randomized experiment," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 58(1), pages 128-142, October.
- Neil Garston & Tom Larson & Madhu S. Mohanty, 2006. "A Voucher Supplement To Existing Anti-Discrimination Programs In The Job Market," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 331-354, Spring.
- Adriana Kugler & Juan F. Jimeno & Virginia Hernanz, .
"Employment Consequences of Restrictive Permanent Contracts: Evidence from Spanish Labor Market Reforms,"
- Kugler, Adriana & Jimeno, Juan F. & Hernanz, Virginia, 2002. "Employment Consequences of Restrictive Permanent Contracts: Evidence from Spanish Labor Market Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 657, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hernanz, Virginia & Jimeno, Juan Francisco & Kugler, Adriana D., 2003. "Employment Consequences of Restrictive Permanent Contracts: Evidence from Spanish Labour Market Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 3724, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adriana Kugler & Juan F. Jimeno & Virginia Hernanz, 2002. "Employment consequences of restrictive permanent contracts: Evidence from Spanish labor market reforms," Economics Working Papers 651, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.