Shark Repellents and Managerial Myopia: An Empirical Test
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 98 (1990)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Pilar Socorro, 2009. "R&D investment as a signal in corporate takeovers," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(5), pages 335-350.
- Josh Lerner & Morten Sorensen & Per Strömberg, 2011.
"Private Equity and Long‐Run Investment: The Case of Innovation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 66(2), pages 445-477, 04.
- Lerner, Josh & Strömberg, Per & Sörensen, Morten, 2009. "Private Equity and Long-Run Investment: The Case of Innovation," SIFR Research Report Series 66, Institute for Financial Research.
- Josh Lerner & Morten Sørensen & Per Strömberg, 2008. "Private Equity and Long-Run Investment: The Case of Innovation," NBER Working Papers 14623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mehdi Nehkili & Evelyne Poincelot, 2000.
"La fonction R&D et la latitude managériale: une analyse théorique,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 3(1), pages 5-28, March.
- Mehdi Nekhili & Evelyne Poincelot, 2000. "La fonction R&D et la latitude managériale:une analyse théorique," Working Papers CREGO 1000303, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Arugaslan, Onur & Cook, Douglas O. & Kieschnick, Robert, 2010. "On the decision to go public with dual class stock," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 170-181, April.
- Sinclair Davidson & Robert Brooks, 2004. "R&D, Agency Costs and Capital Structure: International Evidence," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 59, Econometric Society.
- Holden, Craig W. & Lundstrum, Leonard L., 2009. "Costly trade, managerial myopia, and long-term investment," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 126-135, January.
- Marcel Canoy & Yohanes E. Riyanto & Patrick Van Cayseele, 2000. "Corporate takeovers, bargaining and managers' incentives to invest," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 1-18.
- M. Pilar Socorro, 2004. "R&D investment as a signal in corporate takeovers," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2004-07, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Danielson, Morris G. & Karpoff, Jonathan M., 2006. "Do pills poison operating performance?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 536-559, June.
- Bakker, Gerben, 2013.
"Money for nothing: How firms have financed R&D-projects since the Industrial Revolution,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 1793-1814.
- Gerben Bakker, 2013. "Money for nothing: how firms have financed R&D-projects since the Industrial Revolution," Economic History Working Papers 54518, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Duru, Augustine & Wang, Dechun & Zhao, Yijiang, 2013. "Staggered boards, corporate opacity and firm value," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 341-360.
- James M. Mahoney & Chamu Sundaramurthy & Joseph T. Mahoney, 1995. "The differential impact on stockholder wealth of various antitakeover provisions," Research Paper 9512, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.