Welfare-Enhancing Export Subsidies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 95 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroshi Ohashi, 2004.
"Learning by Doing, Export Subsidies, and Industry Growth: Japanese Steel in the 1950s and 1960s,"
CIRJE-F-280, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ohashi, Hiroshi, 2005. "Learning by doing, export subsidies, and industry growth: Japanese steel in the 1950s and 1960s," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 297-323, July.
- Marcus Noland & Howard Pack, 2005. "The East Asian Industrial Policy Experience: Implications for the Middle East," Working Paper Series WP05-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Patrick Paul Walsh, 1991. "A General Framework for Analysing Endogenous Trade Divergences," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 04, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W., 1989.
"The role of export subsidies when product quality is unknown,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 69-89, August.
- Kyle Bagwell & R. Staiger, 1987. "The Role of Export Subsidies When Product Quality is Unknown," Discussion Papers 758, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1988. "The Role Of Export Subsisies When Product Quality Is Unknown," NBER Working Papers 2584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2005.
"Making Sense of Bolkestein-Bashing: Trade Liberalization under Segmented Labor Markets,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1618, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2007. "Making sense of Bolkestein-bashing: Trade liberalization under segmented labor markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 152-174, September.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2005. "Making Sense of Bolkestein-Bashing: Trade Liberalization Under Segmented Labour Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5100, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2005. "Making Sense of Bolkestein-Bashing: Trade Liberalization under Segmented Labor Markets," IDEI Working Papers 353, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Benarroch, M., 1996. "Scale economies, wage differentials, and North-South trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 327-342, December.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2004. "Geographical Concentration, Comparative Advantage, and Public Policy," IHEID Working Papers 14-2004, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Michael Benarroch & James Gaisford, 2001. "Export-promoting production subsidies and the dynamic gains from experience," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 291-320.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2004. "Institutional innovations, growth performance and policy," ERSA conference papers ersa04p157, European Regional Science Association.
- Arnaud Costinot & Dave Donaldson & Jonathan Vogel & Ivan Werning, 2013. "Comparative Advantage and Optimal Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 19689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bond, Eric, 2005. "Market linkages with fragmented production," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 119-135, March.
- Opp, Marcus M., 2010. "Tariff wars in the Ricardian Model with a continuum of goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 212-225, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.