On the Existence of Optimal Stationary Equilibria with a Fixed Supply of Fiat Money: I. The Case of a Single Consumer
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 94 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1986.
"Optimality and monetary equilibria in stationary overlapping generations models with long lived agents: growth versus discounting,"
312, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Aiyagari, S. Rao, 1987. "Optimality and monetary equilibria in stationary overlapping generations models with long-lived agents: Growth versus discounting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 292-313, December.
- Nur Ata, H. & Basci, Erdem, 2004.
"Existence of competitive equilibrium under financial constraints and increasing returns,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2457-2473, December.
- Erdem Basci & Nur Ata, 2001. "Existence of Competitive Equilibrium under Financial Constraints and Increasing Returns," Departmental Working Papers 0105, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Orrego, Fabrizio, 2011. "Sequential incompleteness and dynamic suboptimality in stochastic OLG economies with production," Working Papers 2011-014, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Christian Ghiglino & Mich Tvede, .
"No-trade and uniqueness of steady-states,"
_002, Theory and Mathematics of the Economy and the Society.
- Tvede, Mich, 2001. "Strong optimality in OG economies: convergence," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 419-425, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.