A Theory of Factor Mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 90 (1982)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oscar Afonso & AGUIAR, Alvaro, 2004. "Human Capital Accumulation and Wage Inequality with Scale-Independent North-South Technological Diffusion," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_026, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1994.
"Risk-Taking, Global Diversification, and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1310-29, December.
- Maurice Obstfeld., 1993. "Risk-Taking, Global Diversification, and Growth," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C93-016, University of California at Berkeley.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1992. "Risk-Taking, Global Diversification, and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1992. "Risk-taking, global diversification, and growth," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 61, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1995. "Risk-Taking, Global Diversification, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 4093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1985.
"Tariffs as Insurance: Optimal Commercial Policy When Domestic Markets Are Incomplete,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(2), pages 258-72, May.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1985. "Tariffs as Insurance: Optimal Commercial Policy When Domestic Markets Are Incomplete," NBER Working Papers 0797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Leombruni & Roberto Quaranta, 2002. "The Unemployment Route to Versatility," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 16, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- José Manuel González-Paramo, 1993. "Tax shifting through mobility: a note," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(1), pages 195-203, January.
- Decreuse, Bruno & Granier, Pierre, 2013. "Unemployment benefits, job protection, and the nature of educational investment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 20-29.
- Daron Acemoglu & Robert Shimer, 1998.
"Efficient Unemployment Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
6686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Lael Brainard, 1991. "Protecting Losers: Optimal Diversification, Insurance, and Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 3773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costenot, Arnaud, 2006. "Jobs, Jobs, Jobs: A New Perspective on Protectionism," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1bt8n04n, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Tracy R. Lewis & John McMillan, 1990.
"Designing Policies to Open Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
3258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rossana Patrón, 1999. "The imperfect mobility of labour: Going from theory to ‘virtual’ reality. Simulations with simple trade models," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2299, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Oscar Afonso & Alvaro Aguiar, 2003. "Non-Scale Effects of North-South Trade on Economic Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c008_013, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Greenaway, David & Upward, Richard & Wright, Peter, 2002. "Structural Adjustment and the Sectoral and Geographical Mobility of Labour," CEPR Discussion Papers 3662, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lee, Seung-Hyun & Makhija, Mona & Paik, Yongsun, 2008. "The value of real options investments under abnormal uncertainty: The case of the Korean economic crisis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 16-34, January.
- Rossana Patrón, 2000. "Effects from trade with heterogeneous workers and minimum wages: numerical exercises," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1700, Department of Economics - dECON.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.