The Leontief Paradox, Continued
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 90 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1998.
"The Structure of Foreign Trade,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2020, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1998. "The Structure of Foreign Trade," NBER Working Papers 6752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1998. "The Structure of Foreign Trade," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1848, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Helpman, E., 1998. "The Structure of Foreign Trade," Papers 18-98, Tel Aviv.
- Widell, Lars, 2005. "On Measurements of the Factor Content of Trade: - The Case of Sweden," Working Papers 2005:7, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Antoinette James & Bruce Elmslie, 1996. "Testing Heckscher-Ohlin-Vanek in the G-7," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 139-159, March.
- Edward E. Leamer & James Levinsohn, 1994.
"International Trade Theory: The Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
4940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel M. Bernhofen, .
"The Empirics of General Equilibrium Trade Theory: What Have We Learned?,"
10/24, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Daniel Bernhofen, 2010. "The Empirics of General Equilibrium Tade Theory: What Have we Learned?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3242, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lee, Chinkook & Wills, Darryl & Schluter, Gerald, 1988. "Examining the Leontief Paradox in U.S. Agricultural Trade," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(3), November.
- Gregory Clark & Robert C. Feenstra, 2003.
"Technology in the Great Divergence,"
in: Globalization in Historical Perspective, pages 277-322
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1998. "Explaining the structure of foreign trade: Where do we stand?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 573-589, December.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2001.
"The Factor Content of Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
8637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiyota, Kozo, 2013. "Skills and changing comparative advantage: The case of Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 33-40.
- Pieter J.H. van Beukering & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Marco A. Janssen & Harmen Verbruggen, 2000. "International Material-Product Chains: An Alternative Perspective on International Trade and Trade Theories," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-034/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bowen, Harry P & Leamer, Edward E & Sveikauskas, Leo, 1987.
"Multicountry, Multifactor Tests of the Factor Abundance Theory,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 791-809, December.
- Harry P. Bowen & Edward E. Leamer & Leo Sveikauskas, 1986. "Multicountry, Multifactor Tests of the Factor Abundance Theory," NBER Working Papers 1918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2000034 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.