Politics, Time, and the Laffer Curve
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 90 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Backhaus,J.G., 1997. "Efficient Statute Law," Research Memoranda 018, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Francisca Guedes de Oliveira & Leonardo Costa, 2013. "The Vat Laffer Curve And The Business Cycle," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 02, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Gary S. Becker & Casey B. Mulligan, 1998.
"Deadweight Costs and the Size of Government,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
144, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Lawrence B. Lindsey, 1985. "Estimating the Revenue Maximizing Top Personal Tax Rate," NBER Working Papers 1761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Hillman, Arye L., 1994. "The tax base in transition : the case of Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1267, The World Bank.
- Fan, C. Simon, 2006. "Kleptocracy and corruption," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 57-74, March.
- Hansson, Asa & Stuart, Charles, 2003. "Peaking of fiscal sizes of government," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 669-684, November.
- Monissen, Hans G., 1999. "Explorations of the Laffer curve," W.E.P. - WÃ¼rzburg Economic Papers 9, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Koster,Arie M.C.A. & Hoesel,Stan P.M.,van & Kolen,Antoon W.J., 1997. "The partial constraint satisfaction problem : facets and lifting theorems," Research Memoranda 004, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Lawrence B. Lindsey, 1985. "Taxpayer Behavior and the Distribution of the 1982 Tax Cut," NBER Working Papers 1760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maxim Bouev, 2005. "State Regulations, Job Search and Wage Bargaining: A Study in the Economics of the Informal Sector," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp764, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Zeljko Bogetic & Arye Hillman, 2005. "The Tax Base in Transition: The Case of Bulgaria, World Bank Policy Research Working Paper Series No. 1267 (March 1994), The World Bank," Public Economics 0510009, EconWPA.
- Lawrence B. Lindsey, 1986. "Individual Taxpayer Response to Tax Cuts 1982-1984 with Implications forthe Revenue Maximizing Tax Rate," NBER Working Papers 2069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Santoni & Silvia Fedeli, 2000.
"Endogenous Institutions in Bureaucratic Compliance Games,"
Departmental Working Papers
2000-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Silvia Fedeli & Michele Santoni, 2001. "Endogenous institutions in bureaucratic compliance games," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 203-229, November.
- Roger N. Waud, 1986. "Tax Aversion, Deficits and the Tax Rate-Tax Revenue Relationship," NBER Working Papers 1533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Backhaus,Jürgen G., 1997. "Co-Determination in Germany: 1949-1979 and There Beyond: Bonding or Compulsion?," Research Memoranda 011, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Mark A Roberts, 2013. "Fiscal rules and the maximum sustainable size of the public debt in the Diamond overlapping generations model," Discussion Papers 2013/07, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Calcagno, Peter T. & Hefner, Frank L., 2007. "State Targeting of Business Investment: Does Targeting Increase Corporate Tax Revenue?," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.