Taxes, Inflation, and the Durability of Capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 89 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew B. Abel, 1983.
"Accelerated Depreciation and the Efficacy of Temporary Fiscal Policy: Implications for an Inflationary Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
0596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abel, Andrew B., 1982. "Accelerated depreciation and the efficacy of temporary fiscal policy : Implications for an inflationary economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 23-47, October.
- Noren, Ronny, 2004. "Dismissal of employees in Swedish manufacturing," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 151-164, February.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1993.
"Growth and the Effects of Inflation,"
NBER Working Papers
4523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rioja, Felix K., 2003. "Filling potholes: macroeconomic effects of maintenance versus new investments in public infrastructure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2281-2304, September.
- Goolsbee, Austan, 2004.
"Taxes and the quality of capital,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 519-543, March.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 1985. "The Ineffectiveness of Effective Tax Rates on Business Investment," NBER Working Papers 1704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jianjun Miao & Danyang Xie, . "Monetary Policy and Economic Growth under Money Illusion," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2007-045, Boston University - Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.