Paul Douglas's Measurement of Production Functions and Marginal Productivities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 87 (1979)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesus Felipe & J. S. L. McCombie, 2002. "A Problem with Some Estimations and Interpretations of the Mark-up in Manufacturing Industry," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 187-215.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09i29kgilc0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesus Felipe & Carsten Holz, 2001. "Why do Aggregate Production Functions Work? Fisher's simulations, Shaikh's identity and some new results," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 261-285.
- Jeff Biddle, 2012. "Retrospectives: The Introduction of the Cobb-Douglas Regression," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 223-36, Spring.
- Frédéric Reynès, 2011.
"The Cobb-Gouglas function as an approximation of other functions,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2011-21, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Frédéric Reynès, 2011. "The cobb-douglas function as an approximation of other functions," Sciences Po publications 2011-21, Sciences Po.
- Zulfiqar, Salyha, 2012. "Analyzing the Input Output Relationship of Small and Medium Enterprises in Pakistan: An Econometric Approach," MPRA Paper 50069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus Felipe & F. Gerard Adams, 2005. ""A Theory of Production" The Estimation of the Cobb-Douglas Function: A Retrospective View," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 427-445, Summer.
- Mishra, SK, 2007.
"A Brief History of Production Functions,"
5254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shehata, Emad Abd Elmessih, 2006.
"دور التغير التكنولوجى فى الطلب على العمالة الزراعية فى مصر
[The Role of Technological Change on the Demand of Agricultural Labor in Egypt]," MPRA Paper 43396, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2006.
- Jesus Felipe & J. S. L. Mccombie, 2007.
"On the Rental Price of Capital and the Profit Rate: The Perils and Pitfalls of Total Factor Productivity Growth,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 317-345.
- Jesus Felipe & J. S. L. McCombie, 2004. "On The Rental Price Of Capital And The Profit Rate: The Perils And Pitfalls Of Total Factor Productivity Growth," CAMA Working Papers 2004-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jesus Felipe & Rana Hasan & J. S. L. McCombie, 2008.
"Correcting for biases when estimating production functions: an illusion of the laws of algebra?,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 441-459, May.
- Jesus Felipe & Rana Hasan & J. S. L. McCombie, 2004. "Correcting For Biases When Estimating Production Functions: An Illusion Of The Laws Of Algebra?," CAMA Working Papers 2004-13, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jesus Felipe & J. S. L. McCombie, 2005. "How Sound are the Foundations of the Aggregate Production Function?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 467-488, Summer.
- Phoebus J Dhrymes, 1991. "The Structure Of Production Technology Productivity And Aggregation Effects," Working Papers 91-5, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.