A Time-Series Analysis on Social Security and Its Effect on the Market Work of Men at Younger Ages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 86 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Johnson, 2000. "The effect of old-age insurance on male retirement : evidence from historical cross-country data," Research Working Paper RWP 00-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1982. "Self-Employment and Labor Force Participation of Older Males (Revised)," NBER Working Papers 0584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger H. Gordon & Alan S. Blinder, 1980.
"Market wages, reservation wages, and retirement decisions,"
in: Econometric Studies in Public Finance, pages 277-308
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Blinder, Alan S., 1980. "Market wages, reservation wages, and retirement decisions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 277-308, October.
- Roger H. Gordon & Alan S. Blinder, 1980. "Market Wages, Reservation Wages, and Retirement Decisions," NBER Working Papers 0513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana Martín Marcos & Lourdes Moreno, 1990. "Efectos de las pensiones de la seguridad social sobre la oferta de trabajo en España," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(2), pages 291-303, May.
- Tetsuji Yamada & Tadashi Yamada, 1988.
"The Effects of Japanese Social Security Retirement Benefits on Personal Savings and Elderly Labor Force Behavior,"
NBER Working Papers
2661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yamada, Tetsuji, 1990. "The effects of Japanese social security retirement benefits on personal saving and elderly labor force behavior," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 327-363, December.
- Fauvel, Yves, 1985. "Théorie du cycle de vie et rentes publiques," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(2), pages 220-238, juin.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1982.
"Social Security and Labor Supply Incentives,"
NBER Working Papers
0986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fortin, Bernard, 1989. "Une réduction de la semaine légale de travail augmente-t-elle la demande de travailleurs?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 65(3), pages 423-442, septembre.
- David S. Loughran & Steven Haider, 2007. "Do the Elderly Respond to Taxes on Earnings? Evidence from the Social Security Retirement Earnings Test," Working Papers 223-1, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Jonathan Gruber & Peter Orszag, 2000. "Does the Social Security Earnings Test Affect Labor Supply and Benefits Receipt?," NBER Working Papers 7923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1980. "The Evolution of the American Labor Market 1948-1980," NBER Working Papers 0446, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathleen McGarry & Robert F. Schoeni, 1998. "Social Security, Economic Growth, and the Rise in Independence of Elderly Widows in the 20th Century," NBER Working Papers 6511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louis Kaplow, 2006. "Myopia and the Effects of Social Security and Capital Taxation on Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 12452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & David A. Wise, 1987. "Pension Backloading, Wage Taxes, and Work Disincentives," NBER Working Papers 2463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1981. "Transfers, Taxes, and the NAIRU," NBER Working Papers 0548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.