The Burden of Taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 86 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ngee-Choon Chia & Wahba, Sadek & Whalley, John, 1992. "A general equilibrium based social policy model for Cote d'Ivoire," Policy Research Working Paper Series 925, The World Bank.
- Alan S. Blinder & Irving Kristol & Wilbur J. Cohen, 1980.
"The Level and Distribution of Economic Well-Being,"
in: The American Economy in Transition, pages 415-500
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anwar Shah & John Whalley, 1990.
"An Alternative View of Tax Incidence Analysis for Developing Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
3375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shah, Anwar & Whalley, John, 1990. "An alternative view of tax incidence analysis for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 462, The World Bank.
- David Bradford, .
"Consumption Taxes: Some Fundamental Transition Issues,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
95-15, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- David F. Bradford, 1995. "Consumption Taxes: Some Fundamental Transition Issues," NBER Working Papers 5290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Umir Wahid & Sally Wallace, 2008. "Incidence of Taxes in Pakistan: Primer and Estimates," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0813, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- John Piggott & John Whalley, 2001.
"VAT Base Broadening, Self Supply, and the Informal Sector,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1084-1094, September.
- John Piggott & John Whalley, 1998. "VAT Base Broadening, Self Supply, and The Informal Sector," NBER Working Papers 6349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haizhen Mou & Stanley L. Winer, 2012. "Fiscal Incidence when both Individual Welfare and Family Structure Matter: The Case of Subsidization of Home-Care for the Elderly," CESifo Working Paper Series 3731, CESifo Group Munich.
- Boadway, Robin, 1999. "Le rôle de la théorie de l’optimum du second rang en économie publique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 29-65, mars-juin.
- Ioana-Laura Tibulca, 2014. "Fiscal Convergence in the European Union in the Context of the Global Financial Crisis," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 152-158, April.
- G. C. Ruggeri & K. Bluck, 1990. "On the Incidence of the Manufacturers' Sales Tax and the Goods and Services Tax," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 16(4), pages 359-373, December.
- Essama-Nssah, B., 2008. "Assessing the redistributive effect of fiscal policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4592, The World Bank.
- James P. Feehan, 1985. "Provincial Government Taxation of Clothing and Footwear: Revenue and Equity Aspects," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 11(1), pages 26-39, March.
- Giuseppe C.Ruggeri, 2009. "Regional Fiscal Flows: Measurement Tools," Working Papers 2009/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.