The Burden of Taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 86 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Piggott & John Whalley, 2001.
"VAT Base Broadening, Self Supply, and the Informal Sector,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1084-1094, September.
- John Piggott & John Whalley, 1998. "VAT Base Broadening, Self Supply, and The Informal Sector," NBER Working Papers 6349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Umir Wahid & Sally Wallace, 2008. "Incidence of Taxes in Pakistan: Primer and Estimates," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0813, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Boadway, Robin, 1999. "Le rôle de la théorie de l’optimum du second rang en économie publique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 29-65, mars-juin.
- Shah, Anwar & Whalley, John, 1990.
"An alternative view of tax incidence analysis for developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
462, The World Bank.
- Anwar Shah & John Whalley, 1990. "An Alternative View of Tax Incidence Analysis for Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 3375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haizhen Mou & Stanley L. Winer, 2012. "Fiscal Incidence when both Individual Welfare and Family Structure Matter: The Case of Subsidization of Home-Care for the Elderly," CESifo Working Paper Series 3731, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giuseppe C.Ruggeri, 2009. "Regional Fiscal Flows: Measurement Tools," Working Papers 2009/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Essama-Nssah, B., 2008. "Assessing the redistributive effect of fiscal policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4592, The World Bank.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1980.
"The Level and Distribution of Economic Well-Being,"
NBER Working Papers
0488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G. C. Ruggeri & K. Bluck, 1990. "On the Incidence of the Manufacturers' Sales Tax and the Goods and Services Tax," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 16(4), pages 359-373, December.
- Ngee-Choon Chia & Wahba, Sadek & Whalley, John, 1992. "A general equilibrium based social policy model for Cote d'Ivoire," Policy Research Working Paper Series 925, The World Bank.
- James P. Feehan, 1985. "Provincial Government Taxation of Clothing and Footwear: Revenue and Equity Aspects," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 11(1), pages 26-39, March.
- David Bradford, .
"Consumption Taxes: Some Fundamental Transition Issues,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
95-15, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- David F. Bradford, 1995. "Consumption Taxes: Some Fundamental Transition Issues," NBER Working Papers 5290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.