A Search for Testable Implications of the Tiebout Hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 86 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nechyba, Thomas J. & Strauss, Robert P., 1998.
"Community choice and local public services: A discrete choice approach,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 51-73, January.
- Thomas J. Nechyba & Robert P. Strauss, 1997. "Community Choice and Local Public Services: A Discrete Choice Approach," NBER Working Papers 5966, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Tracy, Joseph, 1989.
"On the political economy of land value capitalization and local public sector rent seeking in a Tiebout model,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 152-173, September.
- Joseph Gyourko & Joseph S. Tracy, 1986. "On the Political Economy of Land Value Capitalization and Local Public Sector Rent-Seeking in a Tiebout Model," NBER Working Papers 1919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barrow, Lisa & Rouse, Cecilia Elena, 2004.
"Using market valuation to assess public school spending,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 1747-1769, August.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2002. "Using Market Valuation to Assess Public School Spending," NBER Working Papers 9054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2000.
"Using Market Valuation to Assess the Importance and Efficiency of Public School Spending,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1446, Econometric Society.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2000. "Using market valuation to assess the importance and efficiency of public school spending," Working Paper Series WP-00-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ken Sanford & William Hoyt, 2009. "Is the Grass Greener on the Other Side of the River?: The Choice of Where to Work and Where to Live for Movers," Working Papers 2009-05, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Feld, Lars P., 1997. "Exit, voice and income taxes: The loyalty of voters," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 455-478, September.
- Sylvie Charlot & Sonia Paty & Michel Visalli, 2008. "Assessing the impact of local taxation on property prices: a spatial matching contribution / Evaluer l'impact de la fiscalité locale sur les prix immobiliers : une contribution de l'appariement spati," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2008/3, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Christian A. L. Hilber, 2011. "The Economics Implications of House Price Capitalization A Survey of an Emerging Literature," SERC Discussion Papers 0091, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Sylvie Charlot & Sonia Paty & Michel Visalli, 2013.
"Assessing the impact of local taxation on property prices: a spatial matching contribution,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 45(9), pages 1151-1166, March.
- Charlot, S. & Paty, S. & Visalli, M., 2011. "Assessing the impact of local taxation on property prices: a spatial matching contribution," Working Papers 201106, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Horstmann, Ignatius J & Scharf, Kimberley Ann, 2002.
"A Theory of Distributional Conflict, Voluntarism and Segregation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3625, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- IgnatiusJ. Horstmann & KimberleyA. Scharf, 2008. "A Theory of Distributional Conflict, Voluntarism and Segregation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(527), pages 427-453, 03.
- Heikkila, Eric J., 1996. "Are municipalities Tieboutian clubs?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 203-226, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.