The Cobb-Douglas Production Function Once Again: Its History, Its Testing, and Some New Empirical Values
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 84 (1976)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sónia Torres & Pedro Portugal & John T. Addison & Paulo Guimarães, 2013.
"The sources of wage variation: a three-way high-dimensional fixed effects regression model,"
w201309, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Torres, Sónia & Portugal, Pedro & Addison, John T. & Guimaraes, Paulo, 2013. "The Sources of Wage Variation: A Three-Way High-Dimensional Fixed Effects Regression Model," IZA Discussion Papers 7276, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Danny García Callejas, 2005. "Economic Growth, Consumption and Oil Scarcity in Colombia: A Ramsey model, time series and panel data approach," BORRADORES DEL CIE 004180, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.
- José Francisco Bellod Redondo, 2011. "La función de producción de Cobb-Douglas y la economía española," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 12, pages 9-38.
- Robert G. King, 1995. "Quantitative theory and econometrics," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 53-105.
- Antonio Vezzani & Sandro Montresor, 2013. "The production function of top R&D investors: Accounting for size and sector heterogeneity with quantile estimations," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2013-02, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.