Estimation of a Model of Labor Supply, Fertility, and Wages of Married Women
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 84 (1976)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KUEPIE Mathias & DZOSSA Anaclet Désiré & KELODJOUE Samuel, 2013. "Determinants of labor market gender inequalities in Cameroon, Senegal and Mali: the role of human capital and the fertility burden," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2013-08, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Zamo-Akono, C. & Tsafack-Nanfosso, R., 2008. "Fécondité, Santé et Participation des femmes au Marché du Travail," MPRA Paper 10839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michelle Sheran Sylvester, 2007. "The Career and Family Choices of Women: A Dynamic Analysis of Labor Force Participation, Schooling, Marriage and Fertility Decisions," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 10(3), pages 367-399, July.
- Anna Baranowska, 2013. "The family size effects on female employment. Evidence from the “natural experiments” related to human reproduction," Working Papers 57, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Grossbard, Shoshana, 2010. "Independent Individual Decision-Makers in Household Models and the New Home Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 5138, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tadashi Yamada & Tetsuji Yamada, 1987. "Labor Employment of Married Women in Japan: Part-time Work vs. Full-time Work," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 41-48, Jan-Mar.
- Jaime Vallés Giménez & Anabel Zárate Marco, . "Influyen las ayudas públicas por descendientes la fecundidad?. Un estudio para España por tramos de edad," Studies on the Spanish Economy 148, FEDEA.
- Tadashi Yamada & Tetsuji Yamada & Frank Chaloupka, 1985. "A Multinominal Logistic Approach to the Labor Force Behavior of JapaneseMarried Women," NBER Working Papers 1783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xiaodi Xie, 1997. "Children and female labour supply behaviour," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 29(10), pages 1303-1310.
- Tadashi Yamada & Tetsuji Yamada, 1985. "Part-Time Work vs. Full-Time Work of Married Women in Japan," NBER Working Papers 1608, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valerie Lechene & Martin Browning, 2002.
"Children and Demand: Direct and Non-Direct Effects,"
Economics Series Working Papers
16, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Martin Browning & Valérie Lechene, 2003. "Children and Demand: Direct and Non-Direct Effects," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 9-31, January.
- George Hondroyiannis, 2010.
"Fertility Determinants and Economic Uncertainty: An Assessment Using European Panel Data,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 33-50, March.
- George Hondroyiannis, 2009. "Fertility Determinants and Economic Uncertainty:An Assessment Using European Panel Data," Working Papers 96, Bank of Greece.
- Benjamin Cheng, 1999. "Cointegration and causality between fertility and female labor participation in Taiwan: A multivariate approach," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(4), pages 422-434, December.
- Jeffrey Burr, 1995. "Metropolitan social structure, labor markets, and fertility," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 339-365, March.
- P. Chiappori, 2011. "Collective labor supply with many consumption goods," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 207-220, June.
- Uma Radhakrishnan, 2010. "A Dynamic Structural Model of Contraceptive Use and Employment Sector Choice for Women in Indonesia," Working Papers 10-28, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.