Determining Legislative Preferences on the Minimum Wage: An Economic Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 84 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Gorter, Harry & Rausser, Gordon C., 1989.
"Endogenizing U.S. milk price supports,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt4f58t530, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Hoag, Dana L. & Hornbrook, Elizabeth & Van Doren, Terry, 1997. "Political and Economic Factors Affecting Agricultural PAC Contribution Strategies," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35888, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Adam Fremeth & Brian Kelleher Richter & Brandon Schaufele, 2013.
"Campaign Contributions over CEOs' Careers,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 170-88, July.
- James Long, 1999. "Updated estimates of the wage mobility of minimum wage workers," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 493-503, December.
- Ansolabehere, Stephen & De Figueiredo, John M. & Snyder, James M., 2003. "Are Campaign Contributions Investment in the Political Marketplace or Individual Consumption? Or "Why Is There So Little Money in Politics?"," Working papers 4272-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Stavins, Robert & Keohane, Nathaniel & Revesz, Richard, 1997. "The Positive Political Economy of Instrument Choice in Environmental Policy," Discussion Papers dp-97-25, Resources For the Future.
- Hansen, Wendy L & Prusa, Thomas J, 1997.
"The Economics and Politics of Trade Policy: An Empirical Analysis of ITC Decision Making,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 230-45, May.
- Wendy L. Hansen & Thomas J. Prusa, 1996. "The Economics and Politics of Trade Policy: An Empirical Analysis of ITC Decision Making," Departmental Working Papers 199621, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Colburn, Christopher B. & Hudgins, Sylvia C., 1996. "The influence on Congress by the thrift industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 473-494, April.
- Per Fredriksson, 2001.
"How Pollution Taxes may Increase Pollution and Reduce Net Revenues,"
Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 65-85, April.
- Fredriksson, Per G, 2001. " How Pollution Taxes May Increase Pollution and Reduce Net Revenues," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 107(1-2), pages 65-85, April.
- Potters, J.J.M. & Sloof, R., 1996.
"Interest groups: A survey of empirical models that try to assess their influence,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73373, Tilburg University.
- Potters, Jan & Sloof, Randolph, 1996. "Interest groups: A survey of empirical models that try to assess their influence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 403-442, November.
- Mark Burkey & Garey Durden, 1998. "The Political Economy of Clean Air Legislation," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(2), pages 119-134, March.
- Richard Damania & Per Fredriksson & Thomas Osang, 2004. "Collusion, Collective Action and Protection: Theory and Evidence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 279-308, February.
- Cahan, Steven F., 1996. "Political use of income: Some experimental evidence from Capitol Hill," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 69-87.
- Don Bellante & Gabriel Picone, 1999. "Fast food and unnatural experiments: Another perspective on the New Jersey minimum wage," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 463-477, December.
- Boeri, Tito, 2012.
"Setting the minimum wage,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 281-290.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Gaston, Noel, 1999. "The "greening" of trade unions and the demand for eco-taxes," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 663-686, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.