On the Welfare Aspects of International Migration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 83 (1975)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmelo Pierpaolo Parello, 2012.
"Indeterminacy in a Dynamic Small Open Economy with International Migration,"
159, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo, 2012. "Indeterminacy in a dynamic small open economy with international migration," MPRA Paper 40013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter J. Kuhn & Carol McAusland, 2006.
"The International Migration of Knowledge Workers: When is Brain Drain Beneficial?,"
NBER Working Papers
12761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuhn, Peter J. & McAusland, Carol, 2006. "The International Migration of Knowledge Workers: When Is Brain Drain Beneficial?," IZA Discussion Papers 2493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carol McAusland & Peter J. Kuhn, 2009.
"Bidding for Brains: Intellectual Property Rights and the International Migration of Knowledge Workers,"
NBER Working Papers
15486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McAusland, Carol & Kuhn, Peter, 2011. "Bidding for brains: Intellectual property rights and the international migration of knowledge workers," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 77-87, May.
- McAusland, Carol & Kuhn, Peter J., 2010. "Bidding for Brains: Intellectual Property Rights and the International Migration of Knowledge Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 4936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2004.
"International Migration of Skilled and Unskilled Labour, Welfare and Skilled-unskilled Wage Inequality: a Simple Model,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 726-741.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "International Migration Of Skilled And Unskilled Labour, Welfare And Skilled-Unskilled Wage Inequality: A Simple Model," International Trade 0510011, EconWPA.
- CHESNEY, Marc & HAZARI, Bharat R. & SGRO, Pasquale M., 1999.
"Immigration, Unemployment and Welfare,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
673, HEC Paris.
- König, Jan & Skupnik, Christoph, 2012. "Labor market integration of migrants: Hidden costs and benefits in two-tier welfare states," Discussion Papers 2012/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Damien Gaumont & Alice Mesnard, 1999.
"Altruism and International Labour Migration,"
99-05, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Kuhn, Peter J. & McAusland, Carol, 2008. "Consumers and the Brain Drain: Product Design and the Gains from Emigration," IZA Discussion Papers 3602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- P. Giannoccolo, 2003. "Brain Drain and Fiscal Competition. A theoretical model for the Europe," Working Papers 481, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2008. "International Factor Mobility, Skills Formation and Welfare," MPRA Paper 9302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David M. Gould, 1991. "Immigrant links to the home country: empirical implications for U.S. and Canadian bilateral trade flows," Research Paper 9102, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Oscar Flores, 1997. "The political economy of immigration quotas," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(1), pages 50-59, March.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "International Migration Of Skilled Labour, Welfare And Unemployment Of Unskilled Labour: A Note," International Trade 0511007, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.