The Citation Practices of Doctorates in Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 83 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ho Fai Chan & Bruno S. Frey & Jana Gallus & Benno Torgler, 2013.
"Does the John Bates Clark Medal Boost Subsequent Productivity and Citation Success?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4419, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ho Fai Chan & Bruno S. Frey & Jana Gallus & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Does The John Bates Clark Medal Boost Subsequent Productivity And Citation Success?," QuBE Working Papers 004, QUT Business School.
- Ho Fai Chan & Bruno S. Frey & Jana Gallus & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Does The John Bates Clark Medal Boost Subsequent Productivity And Citation Success?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-02, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Ho Fai Chan & Bruno S. Frey & Jana Gallus & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Does the John Bates Clark Medal boost subsequent productivity and citation success?," ECON - Working Papers 111, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- William J. Moore & Robert J. Newman & M. Dek Terrell, . "Academic Economists' Pay and Productivity: A Tale of Two Countries," Departmental Working Papers 2002-16, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2012.
"Are Academics Who Publish More Also More Cited? Individual Determinants of Publication and Citation Records,"
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2012. "Are academics who publish more also more cited? Individual determinants of publication and citation records," AMSE Working Papers 1236, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Michael J. Piette & Kevin L. Ross, 1992. "A Study of the Publication of Scholarly Output in Economics Journals," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 429-436, Fall.
- Carayol, Nicolas & Matt, Mireille, 2006. "Individual and collective determinants of academic scientists' productivity," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 55-72, March.
- William J. Moore & Robert J. Newman, 1978. "The Academic Labor Market for New Ph.D. Economists, 1960-1974," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 139-151, April.
- Glenn Ellison, 2011.
"Is Peer Review In Decline?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(3), pages 635-657, 07.
- Todd D. Kendall, 2008. "Ability and specialization among economic researchers," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(8), pages 609-618.
- Marshall Medoff, 1989. "The relative quality of black economists," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 81-86, September.
- Laband, David N. & Tollison, Robert D., 2003. "Good colleagues," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 505-512, December.
- Medoff, Marshall H., 2003. "Collaboration and the quality of economics research," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 597-608, October.
- Yalcintas, Altug, 2010. "The ‘Coase Theorem’ vs. Coase theorem proper: How an error emerged and why it remained uncorrected so long," MPRA Paper 37936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David N. Laband, 1987. "A Qualitative Test of Journal Discrimination against Women," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 149-153, Apr-Jun.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.