Some Problems in the Use of Income-contingent Loans for the Finance of Higher Education
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 83 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panu Poutvaara, 2004. "Public Education in an Integrated Europe: Studying for Migration and Teaching for Staying?," Public Economics 0406006, EconWPA.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2660 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lorraine Dearden & Emla Fitzsimons & Alissa Goodman & Greg Kaplan, 2007.
"Higher education funding reforms in England: the distributional effects and the shifting balance of costs,"
IFS Working Papers
W07/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lorraine Dearden & Emla Fitzsimons & Alissa Goodman & Greg Kaplan, 2008. "Higher Education Funding Reforms in England: The Distributional Effects and the Shifting Balance of Costs," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(526), pages F100-F125, 02.
- Bernhard Eckwert & Itzhak Zilcha, 2011. "Competition in Funding Higher Education," CESifo Working Paper Series 3588, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2516 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Martin Wimbersky, 2010.
"Political economics of higher education finance,"
2010/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- T. Paul Schultz, 2003.
"Evidence of Returns to Schooling in Africa from Household Surveys: Monitoring and Restructuring the Market for Education,"
875, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2004. "Evidence of Returns to Schooling in Africa from Household Surveys: Monitoring and Restructuring the Market for Education," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 13(02), pages ii95-ii148, December.
- Migali, Giuseppe, 2006.
"Funding Higher Education and Wage Uncertainty : Income Contingent Loan versus Mortgage Loan,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
775, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Migali, Giuseppe, 2012. "Funding higher education and wage uncertainty: Income contingent loan versus mortgage loan," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 871-889.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2434 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bas Jacobs & Sweder J.G. van Wijnbergen, 2005.
"Capital Market Failure, Adverse Selection and Equity Financing of Higher Education,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
05-037/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bas Jacobs & Sweder J. G. van Wijnbergen, 2007. "Capital-Market Failure, Adverse Selection, and Equity Financing of Higher Education," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 63(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Del Rey, Elena & Racionero, María, 2010.
"Financing schemes for higher education,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 104-113, March.
- Panu Poutvaara, 2004.
CESifo Working Paper Series
1114, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruce Chapman & Chris Ryan, 2003.
"The Access Implications of Income Contingent Charges for Higher Education: Lessons from Australia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
463, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Chapman, Bruce & Ryan, Chris, 2005. "The access implications of income-contingent charges for higher education: lessons from Australia," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 491-512, October.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2005037 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:2436 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sascha O. Becker & Robert Fenge, 2005. "Gerechtigkeit und Effizienz nachgelagerter Studiengebühren," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 58(02), pages 16-22, 01.
- Migali, Giuseppe, 2006. "Funding Higher Education and Wage Uncertainty: Income Contingent Loan Versus Mortgate Loan," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 740, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.