Advertising and Profitability: A Reappraisal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 82 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (Part I, March-April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harry Bloch & Curtis Eaton & Robert Rothschild, 2013. "Does Market Size Matter? A Dynamic Model of Oligopolistic Market Structure, Featuring Costs of Creating and Maintaining a Market Position," Working Papers 35024217, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Ellen R McGrattan & Edward C Prescott, 2008.
"Technology Capital and the U.S. Current Account,"
122247000000001827, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Edward Prescott & Ellen McGrattan, 2007. "Technology Capital and the U.S. Current Account," 2007 Meeting Papers 90, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2007. "Technology capital and the U.S. current account," Working Papers 646, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2009. "Technology capital and the U.S. current account," Staff Report 406, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2008. "Technology Capital and the U.S. Current Account," NBER Working Papers 13983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthias Greuner & David Kamerschen & Peter Klein, 2000. "The Competitive Effects of Advertising in the US Automobile Industry, 1970-94," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 245-261.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2005. "Advertising, intangible assets, and unpriced entertainment," Working Papers 05-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.