An Evaluation of Consumer Protection Legislation: The 1962 Drug Amendments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 81 (1973)
Issue (Month): 5 (Sept.-Oct.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipson, Tomas, 1997. "The evaluation of new health care technology: The labor economics of statistics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 375-395.
- Roe, Terry L. & Sexauer, Benjamin & Kinsey, Jean D., 1981. "The Cost Of Inaccurate Consumer Information: The Case Of The Epa Mileage Figures," Staff Papers 13511, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sexton, Richard J., 1979. "A Theory On Information And Its Application To The Effect Of Labeling On Food Products," Staff Papers 13450, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Joseph P. Newhouse, 2010.
"Pricing and Reimbursement in U.S. Pharmaceutical Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
16297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Newhouse, Joseph Paul & Berndt, Ernst R., 2010. "Pricing and Reimbursement in U.S. Pharmaceutical Markets," Scholarly Articles 4450127, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Newhouse, Joseph P., 2010. "Pricing and Reimbursement in U.S. Pharmaceutical Markets," Working Paper Series rwp10-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Harold Mulherin, J., 2007. "Measuring the costs and benefits of regulation: Conceptual issues in securities markets," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 421-437, June.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Bhattacharya & Lorenzo Carbonari, 2008.
"Pharmaceutical industry, drug quality and regulation. Evidence from US and Italy,"
CEIS Research Paper
138, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 16 Dec 2008.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Bhattacharya & Lorenzo Carbonari, 2008. "Pharmaceutical Industry, Drug Quality and Regulation: Evidence from US and Italy," NBER Working Papers 14567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Mitchell, 1989. "Chicago political economy: A public choice perspective," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 283-292, December.
- Peter Aranson & Peter Ordeshook, 1981. "Regulation, redistribution, and public choice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 69-100, January.
- Mary Olson, 2013. "Eliminating the U.S. drug lag: Implications for drug safety," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 1-30, August.
- Abbott, Thomas III, 1995. "Price regulation in the pharmaceutical industry: Prescription or placebo?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 551-565, December.
- Sexauer, Benjamin & Roe, Terry L. & Kinsey, Jean D., 1981. "The Cost Of Inaccurate Automobile Mileage Information," Staff Papers 14056, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kinsey, Jean D. & Roe, Terry L. & Sexauer, Benjamin, 1980. "Imperfect Information, Consumer Theory, And Allocative Error In Consumption," Staff Papers 13742, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Saradindu Bhaduri & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Examining the determinants of drug launch delay in pre-TRIPS India," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 761-773, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.