The Expansion of Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 81 (1973)
Issue (Month): 4 (July-Aug.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1997. "Equilibrium vs Evolution in the Resource-Based Perspective The Conflicting Legacies of Demsetz and Penrose," DRUID Working Papers 97-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Foss, Nicolai J. & Klein, Peter G. & Kor, Yasemin Y. & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Subjectivism, and the Resource-Based View: Towards a New Synthesis," Working Papers 06-0121, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Mahoney, Joseph T., 1995. "The management of resources and the resource of management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 91-101, June.
- Tan, Danchi & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2005. "The Dynamics of Japanese Firm Growth in U.S. Industries: The Penrose Effect," Working Papers 05-0121, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Aldas Kriauciunas & Prashant Kale, 2002. "The Impact of Socialist Imprinting and Search for Knowledge on Resource Change: An Empirical Study of Firms in Lithuania," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 446, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Peng, Fei & Kang, Lili & Jiang, Jun, 2011. "Selection and institutional shareholder activism in Chinese acquisitions," MPRA Paper 38701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tan, Danchi & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2003. "Examining the Penrose Effect in an International Business Context: The Dynamics of Japanese Firm Growth in U.S. Industries," Working Papers 03-0113, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Kor, Yasemin Y. & Mahoney, Joseph T. & Michael, Steven C., 2005. "Resources, Capabilities and Entrepreneurial Perceptions," Working Papers 05-0120, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Ulf Richter, 2010. "Liberal Thought in Reasoning on CSR," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(4), pages 625-649, December.
- Lutz Preuss & Jack Perschke, 2010. "Slipstreaming the Larger Boats: Social Responsibility in Medium-Sized Businesses," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(4), pages 531-551, April.
- Gary Gorton & Matthias Kahl & Richard Rosen, 2005. "Eat or Be Eaten: A Theory of Mergers and Merger Waves," NBER Working Papers 11364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yew Wong, Chee & Karia, Noorliza, 2010. "Explaining the competitive advantage of logistics service providers: A resource-based view approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 51-67, November.
- Yasemin Kor & Joseph Mahoney & Sharon Watson, 2008. "The effects of demand, competitive, and technological uncertainty on board monitoring and institutional ownership of IPO firms," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 239-259, August.
- Meschi, Pierre-Xavier & Metais, Emmanuel, 2006. "International acquisition performance and experience: A resource-based view. Evidence from French acquisitions in the United States (1988-2004)," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 430-448, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.