Explanation of Birth Rate Changes over Space and Time: A Study of Taiwan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 81 (1973)
Issue (Month): 2 (Part II, March-April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Hicks, 1974. "Economic development and fertility change in Mexico, 1950–1970," Demography, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 407-421, August.
- W. Hicks, 1976. "Reply," Demography, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 153-155, February.
- Paul Gertler & John Molyneaux, 1994. "How economic development and family planning programs combined to reduce indonesian fertility," Demography, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 33-63, February.
- Easter, K. William & Abel, Martin E. & Norton, George W., 1976. "Regional Differences In Agricultural Productivity In Selected Areas Of India," Staff Papers 13887, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Christopher McKelvey & Duncan Thomas & Elizabeth Frankenberg, 2011. "Fertility Regulation in an Economic Crisis," Working Papers id:4449, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.