Structure of Revealed Preference: Some Preliminary Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 80 (1972)
Issue (Month): 4 (July-Aug.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smeulders, Bart & Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Spieksma, Frits, 2012.
"Goodness of fit measures for revealed preference tests: complexity results and algorithms,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/359169, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Smeulders, Bart & Spieksma, Frits & Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram, 2013. "Goodness of fit measures for revealed preference tests: complexity results and algorithms," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/393902, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Jerison, David & Jerison, Michael, 1993.
"Approximately Rational Consumer Demand,"
Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 217-41, April.
- Reinhard Sippel, 1995. "An Experiment on the Pure Theory of Consumer's Behaviour," Discussion Paper Serie B 274, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Jerison, David & Jerison, Michael, . "Real income growth and revealed preference inconsistency," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/248, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- David Jerison & Michael Jerison, 2001. "Real Income Growth And Revealed Preference Inconsistency," Economics Working Papers we012902, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Graham-Tomasi, Theodore, 1988. "Testing Nonmarket Values In A Nonparametric Framework," Staff Papers 14050, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.