Lifetime Excess Burden of a Tax
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 80 (1972)
Issue (Month): 1 (Jan.-Feb.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Don Fullerton & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1982.
"Replacing the U.S. Income Tax with a Progressive Consumption Tax: A Sequenced General Equilibrium Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
0892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don & Shoven, John B. & Whalley, John, 1983. "Replacing the U.S. income tax with a progressive consumption tax : A sequenced general equilibrium approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 3-23, February.
- Jinyong Cai & Jagadeesh Gokhale, 1997. "The welfare loss from a capital income tax," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 2-10.
- Christophe Chamley, 1980.
"The Welfare Cost of Capital Income Taxation in a Growing Economy,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
553, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chamley, Christophe, 1981. "The Welfare Cost of Capital Income Taxation in a Growing Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(3), pages 468-96, June.
- E. John Driffill & Harvey S. Rosen, 1981.
"Taxation and Excess Burden: A Life-Cycle Perspective,"
NBER Working Papers
0698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Driffill, E John & Rosen, Harvey S, 1983. "Taxation and Excess Burden: A Life Cycle Perspective," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(3), pages 671-83, October.
- Jinyong Cai & Jagadeesh Gokhale, 1990. "What does the capital income tax distort?," Working Paper 9013, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.