A Monetary Theory of Nominal Income
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 79 (1971)
Issue (Month): 2 (March-April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2003.
"James Tobin: An Appreciation of his Contribution to Economics,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(491), pages F585-F631, November.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2003. "James Tobin: An Appreciation of his Contribution to Economics," NBER Working Papers 9753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2003. "James Tobin : an appreciation of his contribution to economics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 847, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- J. Bradford De Long, 2000. "The Triumph of Monetarism?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 83-94, Winter.
- McCallum, Bennett T. & Nelson, Edward, 1999.
"Nominal income targeting in an open-economy optimizing model,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 553-578, June.
- McCallum, Bennett T. & Nelson, Edward, 1998. "Nominal Income Targeting in an Open-Economy Optimizing Model," Seminar Papers 644, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- McCallum, B.T. & Nelson, E., 1998. "Nominal Income Targeting in an Open-Economy Optimizing Model," Papers 644, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, 2000. "Nominal Income Targeting in an Open-Economy Optimizing Model," NBER Working Papers 6675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Ottavj, 1981. "Circuit économique et déséquilibre," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 6(1), pages 147-169.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Andrew Weiss, 1988. "Banks as Social Accountants and Screening Devices for the Allocation of Credit," NBER Working Papers 2710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Víctor J.Elías, 2001. "The empirical foundation of the golden rule," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 28(1 Year 20), pages 79-88, June.
- Kevin S. Nell, 1999. "The Stability of Money Demand in South Africa, 1965-1997," Studies in Economics 9905, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Edward Nelson & Anna J. Schwartz, 2008.
"The impact of Milton Friedman on modern monetary economics: setting the record straight on Paul Krugman’s 'Who Was Milton Friedman?,"
2007-048, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nelson, Edward & Schwartz, Anna J., 2008. "The impact of Milton Friedman on modern monetary economics: Setting the record straight on Paul Krugman's "Who was Milton Friedman?"," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 835-856, May.
- Edward Nelson & Anna J. Schwartz, 2007. "The Impact of Milton Friedman on Modern Monetary Economics: Setting the Record Straight on Paul Krugman's "Who Was Milton Friedman?"," NBER Working Papers 13546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin S. Nell, 1999. "The Relation Between Money, Income and Prices in South Africa," Studies in Economics 9909, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Cebula, Richard, 2011. "Budget Deficits, Economic Freedom, and Economic Growth in OECD Nations: P2SLS Fixed-Effects Estimates, 2003-2008," MPRA Paper 53203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Aynul Hasan, 1988. "Is there a Phillips Curve in Pakistan?," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 839-851.
- Mordecai Kurz, 1979. "A Strategic Theory of Inflation," NBER Working Papers 0379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khan, Abdul Aleem & Ahmed, Qazi Masood & Hyder, Kalim, 2007. "Determinants oF Recent Inflation in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 16254, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2007. "Forecasting UK Inflation: the Roles of Structural Breaks and Time Disaggregation," Economics Series Working Papers 309, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Palley, Thomas I., 1997. "Optimal monetary policy in the presence of a monetarist transmission mechanism," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 109-114, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.