Trade Credit and the Money Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 78 (1970)
Issue (Month): 2 (March-April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory E. Elliehausen & John D. Wolken, 1993. "The demand for trade credit: an investigation of motives for trade credit use by small businesses," Staff Studies 165, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ydriss Ziane, 2009. "Tests des motifs transactionnels et financiers du crédit commercial:le cas des firmes lorraines," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 12(1), pages 67-92, March.
- Luoana D. Santarossa, 2001. "Arrears as a Sign of Financial Repression in Transition Economies - The Case of Romania," CERT Discussion Papers 0104, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Nam Sang Cheng & Richard Pike, 2003. "The trade credit decision: evidence of UK firms," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(6-7), pages 419-438.
- Rodríguez Rodríguez, O. Mª, 2005. "El crédito comercial en las pymes canarias desde una perspectiva multivariante," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 773-816, Diciembre.
- Marion Kohler & Erik Britton & Tony Yates, 2000. "Trade credit and the monetary transmission mechanism," Bank of England working papers 115, Bank of England.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.