On the Interindustry Wage and Hours Structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 77 (1969)
Issue (Month): 2 (March/April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuroda, Sachiko & Yamamoto, Isamu, 2013. "Firms’ demand for work hours: Evidence from matched firm-worker data in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 57-73.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Emiko Usui, 2005.
"Work Hours, Wages, and Vacation Leave,"
NBER Working Papers
11693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- René Böheim & Mark P. Taylor, 2004.
"Actual and Preferred Working Hours,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 149-166, 03.
- BÃ¶heim, RenÃ© & Taylor, Mark P., 2001.
"Option or obligation? The determinants of labour supply preferences in Britain,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2001-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- RenÈ B–heim & Mark P. Taylor, 2003. "Option Or Obligation? The Determinants Of Labour Supply Preferences In Britain," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 71(2), pages 113-131, 03.
- William T. Dickens & Lawrence F. Katz, 1987. "Inter-Industry Wage Differences and Theories of Wage Determination," NBER Working Papers 2271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:prinin:199 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward E. Leamer & Christopher F. Thornberg, 2000.
"Effort and Wages: A New Look at the Interindustry Wage Differentials,"
in: The Impact of International Trade on Wages, pages 37-84
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward E. Leamer & Christopher Thornberg, 1998. "Efforts and Wages: A New Look at the Inter-Industry Wage Differentials," NBER Working Papers 6626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Tzannatos, Zafiris, 1992. "Latin American women's earnings and participation in the labor force," Policy Research Working Paper Series 856, The World Bank.
- Erica L. Groshen, 1988. "Why do wages vary among employers?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 19-38.
- Sarah Brown & J. Sessions & Duncan Watson, 2007. "The contribution of hour constraints to working poverty in Britain," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 445-463, April.
- Karoly Fazekas & Jeno Koltay (ed.), 2003. "The Hungarian Labour Market 2003," The Hungarian Labour Market Yearbooks, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, number 2003, January.
- repec:fth:prinin:34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph G. Altonji & Jennifer Oldham, 2003. "Vacation laws and annual work hours," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 19-29.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.