On the Interindustry Wage and Hours Structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 77 (1969)
Issue (Month): 2 (March/April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William T. Dickens & Lawrence F. Katz, 1987. "Inter-Industry Wage Differences and Theories of Wage Determination," NBER Working Papers 2271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarah Brown & J. Sessions & Duncan Watson, 2007. "The contribution of hour constraints to working poverty in Britain," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 445-463, April.
- Erica L. Groshen, 1988. "Why do wages vary among employers?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 19-38.
- Jeff E. Biddle, 2014. "Retrospectives: The Cyclical Behavior of Labor Productivity and the Emergence of the Labor Hoarding Concept," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 197-212, Spring.
- repec:fth:prinin:34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Psacharopoulos, George & Tzannatos, Zafiris, 1992. "Latin American women's earnings and participation in the labor force," Policy Research Working Paper Series 856, The World Bank.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Emiko Usui, 2005.
"Work Hours, Wages, and Vacation Leave,"
NBER Working Papers
11693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2001-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuroda, Sachiko & Yamamoto, Isamu, 2013. "Firms’ demand for work hours: Evidence from matched firm-worker data in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 57-73.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2001-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward E. Leamer & Christopher Thornberg, 1998.
"Efforts and Wages: A New Look at the Inter-Industry Wage Differentials,"
NBER Working Papers
6626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward E. Leamer & Christopher F. Thornberg, 2000. "Effort and Wages: A New Look at the Interindustry Wage Differentials," NBER Chapters, in: The Impact of International Trade on Wages, pages 37-84 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee A. Lillard, 1977. "Estimation of Permanent and Transitory Response Functions in Panels Data: A Dynamic Labor Supply Model," NBER Working Papers 0185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Jennifer Oldham, 2003. "Vacation laws and annual work hours," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 19-29.
- Coombs, Christopher & Newman, Robert & Cebula, Richard & White, Mary, 2013. "The Bargaining Power of Health Care Unions: Union Wage Premiums for Registered Nurses in Hospitals," MPRA Paper 56223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karoly Fazekas & Jeno Koltay (ed.), 2003. "The Hungarian Labour Market 2003," The Hungarian Labour Market Yearbooks, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, number 2003, January.
- repec:fth:prinin:199 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.