A Note on the Optimal Rate of Growth of International Reserves
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 77 (1969)
Issue (Month): 2 (March/April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Leahy, 1996. "The dollar as an official reserve currency under EMU," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 371-390, October.
- Ellen E. Meade, 1987. "The effect of multilateral trade clearinghouses on the demand for international reserves," International Finance Discussion Papers 310, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sebastian Edwards, 1984.
"The Demand for International Reserves and Exchange Rate Adjustments: TheCase of LDCs, 1964-1972,"
NBER Working Papers
1063, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1983. "The Demand for International Reserves and Exchange Rate Adjustments: The Case of LDCs, 1964-1972," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(199), pages 269-80, August.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1981. "The Demand for International Reserves and Exchange Rate Adjustments: The Case of LDC's, 1964-1972," UCLA Economics Working Papers 229, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Zarate, Cristina A., 2008.
"Una Nota sobre Reserva Óptima y Riesgo Soberano: el caso Argentino 1997-2007
[A note on optimal reserves and sovereign risk: Argentina's case 1997-2007]," MPRA Paper 12086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Farhang Niroomand, 1988. "On the exchange-rate elasticity of the demand for international reserves: Some evidence from industrial countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 161-168, March.
- Martín Redrado & Jorge Carrera & Diego Bastourre & Javier Ibarlucia, 2006. "The Economic Policy of Foreign Reserve Accumulation: New International Evidence," BCRA Working Paper Series 200614, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- David Fernando López Angarita, 2006. "Nivel de reservas internacionales y riesgo cambiario en Colombia," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 8(15), pages 117-159, July-Dece.
- Michael P. Leahy, 1994. "The dollar as an official reserve currency under EMU," International Finance Discussion Papers 474, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.