Liquidity Traps for Money, Bank Credit, and Interest Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 76 (1968)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Wieland, Volker, 2000.
"Efficient Monetary Policy Design near Price Stability,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 327-365, December.
- Athanasios Orphanides & Volker Wieland, 1999. "Efficient monetary policy design near price stability," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2004.
"Monetary policy in deflation: the liquidity trap in history and practice,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2004-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2004. "Monetary policy in deflation: the liquidity trap in history and practice," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 101-124, March.
- Fase, M. M. G., 1995. "The demand for commercial bank loans and the lending rate," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 99-115, January.
- John C. Driscoll & Harumi Ito, 1999.
"Sticky Prices, Coordination, and Collusion,"
99-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Allan H. Meltzer, 1999. "Commentary : monetary policy at zero inflation," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 261-276.
- Thomas Mayer & Thomas F. Cargill, 2004. "THE EFFECT OF CHANGES IN RESERVE REQUIREMENTS DURING THE 1930s:," Working Papers 310, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2003. "Japanese monetary policy and deflation," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 21-52.
- Klaus Masuch & Sergio Nicoletti-Altimari & Massimo Rostagno & Huw Pill, 2003. "The role of money in monetary policymaking," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in a changing environment, volume 19, pages 158-191 Bank for International Settlements.
- Yongil Jeon & Stephen M. Miller, 2004. "The Geographic Distribution of the Size and Timing of Monetary Policy Actions," Working papers 2004-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2004. "How do central banks control inflation?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 46-63.
- Marco GALLEGATI, 2002.
"Financial Constraints and the Balance Sheet Channel: a Re-Interpretation,"
161, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Marco Gallegati, 2005. "Financial constraints and the balance sheet channel: a re-interpretation," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 37(16), pages 1925-1933.
- Marco Gallegati, 2001. "Financial constraints and the balance sheet channel: a re-interpretation," Heterogeneity and monetary policy 0112, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Cargill, Thomas F. & Parker, Elliott, 2004. "Price deflation, money demand, and monetary policy discontinuity: a comparative view of Japan, China, and the United States," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 125-147, March.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003.
"The Future of Monetary Aggregates in Monetary Policy Analysis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003. "The future of monetary aggregates in monetary policy analysis," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1029-1059, July.
- Manfred Gärtner & Florian Jung, 2009. "The macroeconomics of financial crises: How risk premiums, liquidity traps and perfect traps affect policy options," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.