Imperfections in the Capital Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 75 (1967)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Alejandro Micco & Ugo Panizza, 2004.
"Should the Government Be in the Banking Business?: The Role of State-Owned and Development Banks,"
6684, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Alejandro Micco & Ugo Panizza, 2004. "Should the Government Be in the Banking Business? The Role of State-Owned and Development Banks," Research Department Publications 4379, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Mirakhor, Abbas, 1987. "Analysis of Short-Term Asset Concentration in Islamic Banking," MPRA Paper 56029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco, Manuela & Mascaro, Yira & Mendoza, Juan Carlos & Yaron, Jacob, 2008. "Measuring the performance and achievement of social objectives of development finance institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4506, The World Bank.
- Kris James Mitchener & Mari Ohnuki, 2007. "Capital Market Integration in Japan," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 25(2), pages 129-154, November.
- Ulf von Kalckreuth & Emma Murphy, 2005.
"Financial constraints and capacity adjustment in the United Kingdom: evidence from a large panel of survey data,"
Bank of England working papers
260, Bank of England.
- von Kalckreuth, Ulf & Murphy, Emma, 2005. "Financial constraints and capacity adjustment in the United Kingdom: Evidence from a large panel of survey data," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,01, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Kherallah, Mylène & Kirsten, Johann, 2001.
"The new institutional economics,"
MTID discussion papers
41, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- David Andolfatto, 1999.
"A Theory of Inalienable Property Rights,"
99004, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Nov 1999.
- Keith B. Leffler & Cotton M. Lindsay, 1978. "Student Discount Rates, Consumption Loans and Subsidies to Professional Training," UCLA Economics Working Papers 132, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kris J. Mitchener & Mari Ohnuki, 2008. "Institutions, Competition, and Capital Market Integration in Japan," NBER Working Papers 14090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S.M. Shafaeddin, 2004. "Who Is The Master? Who Is The Servant? Market Or Government? An Alternative Approach: Towards A Coordination System," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 175, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- David Vallat & Isabelle Guérin, 2000. "Très petites entreprises et exclusion bancaire en France : les partenariats associations-banques," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 58(3), pages 151-162.
- Zaman, Md Monowaruz, 2008. "Welfare dynamics based on a new concept of inefficient equilibrium," MPRA Paper 11303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Alejandro Micco & Ugo Panizza, 2004. "¿Debe el gobierno participar en la actividad bancaria? El papel de la banca propiedad del Estado y de la banca de fomento," Research Department Publications 4380, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Wu, Feng & Guan, Zhengfei, 2008. "Farm Capital Structure Choice under Credit Constraint: Theory and Application," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6130, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- John Landon-Lane & Hugh Rockoff, 2004. "Monetary Policy and Regional Interest Rates in the United States, 1880-2002," NBER Working Papers 10924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.