A Reinterpretation of the Pure Theory of Exhaustion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 75 (1967)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam Rose & Erwin Bulte & Henk Folmer, 1999. "Long-Run Implications for Developing Countries of Joint Implementation of Greenhouse Gas Mitigation," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(1), pages 19-31, July.
- Manuel Frondel & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2008. "Measuring Energy Security – A Conceptual Note," Ruhr Economic Papers 0052, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Gordon, Richard L. & Tilton, John E., 2008. "Mineral economics: Overview of a discipline," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 4-11, March.
- Beatriz Gaitan & Richard S.J. Tal & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2004.
"The Hotelling's Rule Revisited in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c009_033, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Beatriz Gaitan S. & Richard S.J. Tol & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2006. "The Hotelling’s Rule Revisited in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics, in: Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, pages 213-238 Izmir University of Economics.
- Beatriz Gaitan de Soto & Richard S.J. Tol & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2004. "The Hotelling's Rule Revisited in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers FNU-44, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jun 2004.
- Gaitan, Beatriz & Tol, Richard S.J. & Yetkiner, I. Hakan, 2004. "The Optimal Depletion Of An Exhautible Resource In A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20207, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2012. "Non-Renewable Resource Supply: Substitution Effect, Compensation Effect, and All That," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-28, CIRANO.
- McRae, James J., 1977. "La stabilité des prix des ressources non renouvelables," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 53(4), pages 587-609, octobre.
- Gérard Gaudet, 2007. "Natural resource economics under the rule of Hotelling," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1033-1059, November.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Fisher, Anthony C, 1981. "Hotelling's "Economics of Exhaustible Resources": Fifty Years Later," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Barbiroli, Giancarlo & Focacci, Antonio, 1999. "An appropriate mechanism of fuels pricing for sustainable development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 625-636, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.