A Reinterpretation of the Pure Theory of Exhaustion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 75 (1967)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaitan, Beatriz & Tol, Richard S.J. & Yetkiner, I. Hakan, 2004. "The Optimal Depletion Of An Exhautible Resource In A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20207, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2014. "A measure of a nation's physical energy supply risk," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 208-215.
- Roger Fouquet, 2012. "Economics of Energy and Climate Change: Origins, Developments and Growth," Working Papers 2012-08, BC3.
- Beatriz Gaitan S. & Richard S.J. Tol & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2006.
"The Hotelling’s Rule Revisited in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model,"
Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics,
in: Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, pages 213-238
Izmir University of Economics.
- Beatriz Gaitan de Soto & Richard S.J. Tol & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2004. "The Hotelling's Rule Revisited in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers FNU-44, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jun 2004.
- Beatriz Gaitan & Richard S.J. Tal & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2004. "The Hotelling's Rule Revisited in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_033, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Adam Rose & Erwin Bulte & Henk Folmer, 1999. "Long-Run Implications for Developing Countries of Joint Implementation of Greenhouse Gas Mitigation," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(1), pages 19-31, July.
- McRae, James J., 1977. "La stabilité des prix des ressources non renouvelables," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 53(4), pages 587-609, octobre.
- Manuel Frondel & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2008. "Measuring Energy Security – A Conceptual Note," Ruhr Economic Papers 0052, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Fisher, Anthony C, 1981. "Hotelling's "Economics of Exhaustible Resources": Fifty Years Later," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Gérard Gaudet, 2007. "Natural resource economics under the rule of Hotelling," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1033-1059, November.
- Barbiroli, Giancarlo & Focacci, Antonio, 1999. "An appropriate mechanism of fuels pricing for sustainable development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 625-636, October.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2012. "Non-Renewable Resource Supply: Substitution Effect, Compensation Effect, and All That," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-28, CIRANO.
- Saraly Andrade de Sa & Julien Daubanes, 2014. "Limit-Pricing and the Un(Effectiveness) of the Carbon Tax," OxCarre Working Papers 136, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Gordon, Richard L. & Tilton, John E., 2008. "Mineral economics: Overview of a discipline," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 4-11, March.
- Reynolds, Douglas B., 2013. "Uncertainty in exhaustible natural resource economics: The irreversible sunk costs of Hotelling," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 532-541.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.