Nature, Capital, and Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 73 (1965)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agelos Delis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas, .
"A Dual Definition for the Factor Content of Trade and its Effect on Factor Rewards in US Manufacturing Sector,"
08/35, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Agelos Delis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas, 2013. "A Dual Definition For The Factor Content Of Trade And Its Effect On Factor Rewards In Us Manufacturing Sector," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 72-87, 01.
- Glismann, Hans H. & Weiss, Frank D., 1980. "On the political economy of protection in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 113, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Eaton, Jonathan, 1987.
"A Dynamic Specific-Factors Model of International Trade,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 325-38, April.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1987. "A Dynamic Specific-Factors Model of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 1479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Basu, Bharati, 2009. "Another look at mass migration and unions in Western Europe," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 878-885, September.
- Findlay, R., 1995.
"Infrastructure, Human Capital and International Trade,"
1995_06, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Findlay, 1995. "Infrastructure, Human Capital and International Trade," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 131(III), pages 289-301, September.
- Widell, Lars, 2005. "On Measurements of the Factor Content of Trade: - The Case of Sweden," Working Papers 2005:7, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Alejandro Ramirez & Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, .
"Economic Growth and Human Development -,"
QEH Working Papers
qehwps18, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Weiss, Frank Dietmar & Heitger, Bernhard & Jüttemeier, Karl-Heinz & Kirkpatrick, Grant & Klepper, Gernot, 1988. "Trade policy in West Germany," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 374, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Török, Ádám & Petz, Raymund, 1999.
"Kísérlet a K+F-intenzitás és az exportszerkezet közötti összefüggések vizsgálatára a magyar gazdaságban
[An attempt at examining the interrelations between R-D intensity and export stru," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 213-230.
- Ehsan Choudhri, 1979. "The pattern of trade in individual products: A test of simple theories," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 81-98, March.
- Abbott, Philip C. & Thompson, Robert L., 1987. "Changing Agricultural Comparative Advantage," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(2), June.
- Carmela Martin & Francisco J. Velazquez, 2000. "Determinants of net trade flows in the OECD: new evidende with special emphasis on the case of the former communist members," European Economy Group Working Papers 4, European Economy Group.
- Franz Lang, 1992. "Strategic trade policy for Eastern Europe," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 182-189, July.
- Patrick J. Conway, 2002. "The Case of the Missing Trade and Other Mysteries: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 394-404, March.
- James Hartigan, 1981. "The U.S. tariff and comparative advantage: A survey of method," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 65-109, March.
- William H. Branson, 1980. "Trends in U.S. International Trade and Investment since World War II," NBER Working Papers 0469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Merle Yahr Weiss, 1973. "Multinational Firms and the Factor Intensity of Trade," NBER Working Papers 0008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.