Nature, Capital, and Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 73 (1965)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Findlay, R., 1995.
"Infrastructure, Human Capital and International Trade,"
1995_06, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Findlay, 1995. "Infrastructure, Human Capital and International Trade," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 131(III), pages 289-301, September.
- Carmela Martin & Francisco J. Velazquez, 2000. "Determinants of net trade flows in the OECD: new evidende with special emphasis on the case of the former communist members," European Economy Group Working Papers 4, European Economy Group.
- Basu, Bharati, 2009. "Another look at mass migration and unions in Western Europe," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 878-885, September.
- William H. Branson, 1981. "Trends in U.S. International Trade and Investment since World War II," NBER Working Papers 0469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Merle Yahr Weiss, 1973. "Multinational Firms and the Factor Intensity of Trade," NBER Working Papers 0008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glismann, Hans H. & Weiss, Frank D., 1980. "On the political economy of protection in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 113, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1987.
"A Dynamic Specific-Factors Model of International Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
1479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, Jonathan, 1987. "A Dynamic Specific-Factors Model of International Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 325-38, April.
- Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances & Ramirez, Alejandro, 2000.
"Economic Growth and Human Development,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 197-219, February.
- Patrick J. Conway, 2002. "The Case of the Missing Trade and Other Mysteries: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 394-404, March.
- Widell, Lars, 2005. "On Measurements of the Factor Content of Trade: - The Case of Sweden," Working Papers 2005:7, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Agelos Delis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas, 2013.
"A Dual Definition For The Factor Content Of Trade And Its Effect On Factor Rewards In Us Manufacturing Sector,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 72-87, 01.
- Agelos Delis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas, . "A Dual Definition for the Factor Content of Trade and its Effect on Factor Rewards in US Manufacturing Sector," Discussion Papers 08/35, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- James Hartigan, 1981. "The U.S. tariff and comparative advantage: A survey of method," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 65-109, March.
- Weiss, Frank Dietmar & Heitger, Bernhard & Jüttemeier, Karl-Heinz & Kirkpatrick, Grant & Klepper, Gernot, 1988. "Trade policy in West Germany," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 374, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Franz Lang, 1992. "Strategic trade policy for Eastern Europe," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 182-189, July.
- Ehsan Choudhri, 1979. "The pattern of trade in individual products: A test of simple theories," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 81-98, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.