Births, Marriages, and Business Cycles in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 73 (1965)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huttunen, Kristiina & Kellokumpu, Jenni, 2012.
"The effect of job displacement on couples' fertility decisions,"
36964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristiina Huttunen & Jenni Kellokumpu, 2012. "The Effect of Job Displacement on Couples? Fertility Decisions," Working Papers 29, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Huttunen, Kristiina & Kellokumpu, Jenni, 2012. "The Effect of Job Displacement on Couples' Fertility Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 6707, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Glen Cain & Adriana Weininger, 1973. "Economic determinants of fertility: Results from cross sectional aggregate data," Demography, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 205-223, May.
- Rajeev Dehejia & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2004.
"Booms, Busts, and Babies’ Health,"
250, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Voram Ben-Porath, 1973. "Short-term fluctuations in fertility and economic activity in Israel," Demography, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 185-204, May.
- Lawrence W. Kenny, 1978. "Explaining Movements in Completed Fertility Across Cohorts," NBER Working Papers 0270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naci H. Mocan, 1991. "Business Cycles and Fertility Dynamics in the U.S.: A Vector-Autoregressive Model," NBER Working Papers 3177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisa J. Dettling & Melissa Schettini Kearney, 2011. "House Prices and Birth Rates: The Impact of the Real Estate Market on the Decision to Have a Baby," NBER Working Papers 17485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.