The Sources of Measured Productivity Growth: United States Agriculture, 1940-60
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 71 (1963)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence, Denis & McKay, Lloyd, 1980. "Inputs, Outputs And Productivity Change In The Australian Sheep Industry," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 24(01), April.
- Ayer, Harry W. & Weidman, Joe, 1976. "The Rural Town As A Producing Unit: An Empirical Analysis And Implications For Rural Development Policy," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(02), December.
- Milenko Popovic, 2005.
"Capital Augmenting and Labor Augmenting Approach in Measuring Contribution of Human Capital and Education to Economic Growth,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Milenko PopoviÄ‡, 2006. "Capital Augmenting And Labor Augmenting Approach In Measuring Contribution Of Human Capital And Education To Economic Growth," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 2(4), pages 71-108.
- Popović, Milenko, 2006. "Capital Augmenting and Labor Augmenting Approach in Measuring Contribution of Human Capital and Education to Economic Growth," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2003.
"Sectoral Linkages and Industrial Efficiency: A Dilemma or a Requisition in Identifying Development Priorities?,"
0413, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2010. "Sectoral linkages and industrial efficiency: a dilemma or a requisition in identifying development priorities?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 207-233, August.
- Adli Abouzeedan & Boo Edgar & Thomas Hedner, 2011. "Can Innovation Enhance Entrepreneurial Activities of a Region? An Analysis Utilizing the Entrepreneurial Remedy Model (EREM)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1277, European Regional Science Association.
- Kislev, Yoav & Peterson, Willis L., 1980. "Relative Prices, Technology, And Farm Size," Staff Papers 13394, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Badiane, Ousmane & Ulimwengu, John, 2009. "The growth-poverty convergence agenda: Optimizing social expenditures to maximize their impact on agricultural labor productivity, growth, and poverty reduction in Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 906, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.