Education and Investment in Human Capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 70 (1962)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mansur, Kasim & Abd. Rahim, Dayangku Aslinah & Lim, Beatrice & Mahmud, Roslinah, 2009.
"Perception towards the Importance of Education among Muslim Women in Papar, Sabah (Malaysia),"
13430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mansur, Kasim & Abd. Rahim, Dayangku Aslinah & Lim, Beatrice & Mahmud, Roslinah, 2009. "Perception towards the Importance of Education among Muslim Women in Papar, Sabah (Malaysia)," MPRA Paper 13274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Dalmazzo & Guido De Blasio, 2003. "Social Returns to Education: Evidence from Italian Local Labor Market Areas," IMF Working Papers 03/165, International Monetary Fund.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2005. "Education's Role in Economic Development and in Assisting the Poor," Social Economics, Policy and Development Working Papers 123452, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Annette Alstadsæter, 2009.
"Measuring the Consumption Value of Higher Education,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2799, CESifo Group Munich.
- Annette Alstadsæter, 2011. "Measuring the Consumption Value of Higher Education," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 57(3), pages 458-479, September.
- Annette AlstadsÃ¦ter, 2004. "Measuring the consumption value of higher education," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 40, Econometric Society.
- Heather Koball & Robin Dion & rew Gothro & Maura Bardos & Amy Dworsky & Jiffy Lansing & Matthew Stagner & Danijela Korom-Djakovic & Carla Herrera & Alice Elizabeth Manning, 2011. "Synthesis of Research and Resources to Support at-Risk Youth," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7072, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Annette Alstadsæter & Hans Henrik Sievertsen, 2009. "The Consumption Value of Higher Education," CESifo Working Paper Series 2871, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arvil Adams & Stephen Mangum & Philip Wirtz, 1987. "Postschool education and training: Accessible to all?," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 68-86, December.
- Taber, Christopher R., 2000. "Semiparametric identification and heterogeneity in discrete choice dynamic programming models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 201-229, June.
- Daren, Conrad, 2007. "Education and Economic Growth: Is There a Link?," MPRA Paper 18176, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Eliakim Katz & Hillel Rapoport, 2001. "Macroeconomic Instability, Migration, and the Option Value of Education," Working Papers 2001-17, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Yao Pan, 2012. "The Effect of Labor Mobility Restrictions on Human Capital Accumulation in China," Working Papers 2012-5, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Bilkic, N. & Gries, T. & Pilichowski, M., 2012.
"Stay in school or start working? — The human capital investment decision under uncertainty and irreversibility,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 706-717.
- Natasa Bilkic & Thomas Gries & Margarethe Pilichowski, 2009. "Stay in School or Start Working? - The Human Capital Investment Decision under Uncertainty and Irreversibility," CESifo Working Paper Series 2825, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eide, Eric & Waehrer, Geetha, 1998. "The Role of the Option Value of College Attendance in College Major Choice," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 73-82, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.