Exports and Regional Economic Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 64 (1956)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glendon, Spencer P. & Vigdor, Jacob L., 2003. "Thy neighbor's jobs: geography and labor market dynamics," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 663-693, October.
- CHRISTOFAKIS, M. & GKOUZOS, Andreas, 2013. "Regional Specialization And Efficiency Of The Agricultural Sector In Greece: The Relationship With Regional Funding Allocation," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 119-130.
- Christofakis, Manolis & Tsampra, Maria, 2011.
"Opportunities and restrictions for the local-endogenous development in metropolitan areas of high industrial concentration: the case of Thriasio Pedio in Attica,"
37052, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2012.
- Christofakis Manolis & Tsampra Maria, 2012. "Opportunities and restrictions for the local-endogenous development in metropolitan areas of high industrial concentration: the case of Thriasio Pedio in Attica," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 17(17), pages 21-31, January.
- Maki, Wilbur R., 1991. "Analyzing A Region'S Economic Base," Staff Papers 13233, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Kadri Kallas, 2007.
"State of Literature on Small to Medium-Size Enterprises and Entrepreneurship in Low-Income Communities,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2007-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Zoltan J. Acs, 2006. "State of literature on small to medium-size enterprises and entrepreneurship in low-income communities," Proceedings: Community Affairs Dept. Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jul, pages 21-54.
- Harris, Thomas R. & Ebai, George E. & Shonkwiler, John Scott, 1998. "A Multidimensional Estimation of Export Base," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 28(1).
- Banerjee, Swagata (Ban) & Harris, Thomas R., 2001. "A Disaggregated Time-Series Analysis Of Export-Base Models: A Case Study On Elko County Of Nevada," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20640, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:29:clipici is not listed on IDEAS
- Carl GaignÃ© & Jacques-FranÃ§ois Thisse, 2013. "New economic geography and the city," Working Papers 188884, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Jens Abildtrup & Virginie Piguet & Bertrand Schmitt, 2011. "The impact of agro-food industry on employment and population changes: The case of Denmark and France'," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1622, European Regional Science Association.
- Emilia V. CLIPICI & Florin FRANȚ, 2013. "Fiscal Competition And Mobility Of The Economic Factors," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 54-65, October.
- Markusen, Ann, 2007. "A Consumption Base Theory of Development: An Application to the Rural Cultural Economy," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 36(1), April.
- Stanley, Denise L., 2003. "The Economic Impact of Mariculture on a Small Regional Economy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 191-210, January.
- Simon, Curtis J. & Nardinelli, Clark, 2002. "Human capital and the rise of American cities, 1900-1990," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 59-96, January.
- Cooke, Stephen C. & Watson, Philip, 2011. "A Comparison of Regional Export Enhancement and Import Substitution Economic Development Strategies," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 41(1).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.