Exports and Regional Economic Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 64 (1956)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jens Abildtrup & Virginie Piguet & Bertrand Schmitt, 2011. "The impact of agro-food industry on employment and population changes: The case of Denmark and France'," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1622, European Regional Science Association.
- Emilia V. CLIPICI & Florin FRANȚ, 2013. "Fiscal Competition And Mobility Of The Economic Factors," CrossCultural Management Journal, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 29, pages 71-82, October.
- Christofakis Manolis & Tsampra Maria, 2012.
"Opportunities and restrictions for the local-endogenous development in metropolitan areas of high industrial concentration: the case of Thriasio Pedio in Attica,"
Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series,
Versita, vol. 17(17), pages 21-31, January.
- Christofakis, Manolis & Tsampra, Maria, 2011. "Opportunities and restrictions for the local-endogenous development in metropolitan areas of high industrial concentration: the case of Thriasio Pedio in Attica," MPRA Paper 37052, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2012.
- Zoltan J. Acs, 2006.
"State of literature on small to medium-size enterprises and entrepreneurship in low-income communities,"
Proceedings – Community Affairs Dept. Conferences,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jul, pages 21-54.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Kadri Kallas, 2007. "State of Literature on Small to Medium-Size Enterprises and Entrepreneurship in Low-Income Communities," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2007-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Glendon, Spencer P. & Vigdor, Jacob L., 2003. "Thy neighbor's jobs: geography and labor market dynamics," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 663-693, October.
- Markusen, Ann, 2007. "A Consumption Base Theory of Development: An Application to the Rural Cultural Economy," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 36(1), April.
- Seung, Chang K. & Waters, Edward C., 2006. "A Review of Regional Economic Models for Fisheries Management in the U.S," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 21(1).
- Maki, Wilbur R., 1991. "Analyzing A Region'S Economic Base," Staff Papers 13233, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Banerjee, Swagata (Ban) & Harris, Thomas R., 2001. "A Disaggregated Time-Series Analysis Of Export-Base Models: A Case Study On Elko County Of Nevada," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20640, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cooke, Stephen C. & Watson, Philip, 2011. "A Comparison of Regional Export Enhancement and Import Substitution Economic Development Strategies," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 41(1).
- Harris, Thomas R. & Ebai, George E. & Shonkwiler, John Scott, 1998. "A Multidimensional Estimation of Export Base," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 28(1).
- Simon, Curtis J. & Nardinelli, Clark, 2002. "Human capital and the rise of American cities, 1900-1990," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 59-96, January.
- Stanley, Denise L., 2003. "The Economic Impact of Mariculture on a Small Regional Economy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 191-210, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.