A Dynamic Aggregative Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 63 (1955)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susanto Basu & John Fernald & Miles Kimball, 1998.
"Are technology improvements contractionary?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
625, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Susanto Basu & John Fernald & Miles Kimball, 2004. "Are Technology Improvements Contractionary?," NBER Working Papers 10592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susanto Basu & John Fernald & Miles Kimball, 2004. "Are technology improvements contractionary?," Working Paper Series WP-04-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Susanto Basu & John Fernald & Miles Kimball, 2002. "Are Technology Improvements Contractionary?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1986, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Wieland, Volker, 1999.
"Inflation zone targeting,"
Working Paper Series
0008, European Central Bank.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1977.
"Rational expectations, econometric exogeneity and consumption,"
25, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1978. "Rational Expectations, Econometric Exogeneity, and Consumption," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(4), pages 673-700, August.
- Robert Barsky & Christopher L. House & Miles Kimball, 2003.
"Do Flexible Durable Goods Prices Undermine Sticky Price Models?,"
NBER Working Papers
9832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Barsky & Christopher House & Miles Kimball, 2003. "Do Flexible Durable Goods Prices Undermine Sticky Price Models?," Macroeconomics 0302003, EconWPA.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo, 2000. "A two-class fiscal and monetary growth model," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 355-364, September.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1997. "Credo of a Lucky Textbook Author," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 153-160, Spring.
- Roe, Alan, 1986. "Interest rates, employment and income distribution: a review of issues," ILO Working Papers 248590, International Labour Organization.
- Roger Backhouse, 2003. "Concentric circles of limits to the rate of accumulation: an interpretation of Joan Robinson's theory of economic dynamics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 457-466.
- Earl A. Thompson, 1977. "A Reformulation of Macroeconomic Theory," UCLA Economics Working Papers 091, UCLA Department of Economics.
- POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles M. & ROCHON, Céline, 1999. "Debt, liquidity and dynamics," CORE Discussion Papers 1999034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Earl A. Thompson, 1976. "A Reformulation of Macroeconomic Theory," UCLA Economics Working Papers 075, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Edge, Rochelle M., 2007. "Time-to-build, time-to-plan, habit-persistence, and the liquidity effect," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1644-1669, September.
- Bali, Turan G., 2000. "U.S. money demand and the welfare cost of inflation in a currency-deposit model," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 233-258.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.