Federal Grants and Resource Allocation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 60 (1952)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Ross Mackay, 2001. "Regional Taxing and Spending: The Search for Balance," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 563-575.
- David Albouy, 2010.
"Evaluating the Efficiency and Equity of Federal Fiscal Equalization,"
NBER Working Papers
16144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albouy, David, 2012. "Evaluating the efficiency and equity of federal fiscal equalization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 824-839.
- Robin Boadway & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2003.
"An Evaluation of the Stabilization Properties of Equalization in Canada,"
1015, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Robin Boadway & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2004. "An Evaluation of the Stabilization Properties of Equalization in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 30(1), pages 91-109, March.
- Robin Boadway & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2002. "An Evaluation of the Risk-Sharing Function of Equalization in Canada," Working Papers 1006, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Yannis Psycharis, 2008. "Public Spending Patterns: the regional allocation of public investment in Greece by political period," GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 14, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Francois Vaillancourt & Richard M.Bird, 2004.
"Expenditure-Based Equalization Transfers,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper0410, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.