Tariffs, the Terms of Trade, and the Distribution of National Income
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 57 (1949)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1984.
"Tariffs, Employment and the Current Account: Real Wage Resistance and the Macroeconomics of Protectionism,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
30, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1987. "Tariffs, Employment and the Current Account: Real Wage Resistance and the Macroeconomics of Protectionism," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(3), pages 691-706, October.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1987. "Tariffs, Employment and the Current Account: Real Wage Resistance and the Macroeconomics of Protectionism," NBER Working Papers 2261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Pakko, 1996. "Tariff risk and international borrowing with incomplete asset markets," Working Papers 1996-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Collie, David R., 2009.
"Immiserizing Growth and the Metzler Paradox in the Ricardian Model,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2009/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- David Collie, 2012. "Immiserizing Growth and the Metzler Paradox in the Ricardian Model," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 141-154, November.
- Irwin, Douglas A., 2003.
"The optimal tax on antebellum US cotton exports,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 275-291, August.
- Acharyya, Rajat, 2004. "Product Standards, Exports and Employment An Analytical Study," MPRA Paper 30160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1996. "Trade regimes and Gatt: resource intensive vs. knowledge intensive growth, Chapter 10," MPRA Paper 8813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Biswas, Rajit, 2014. "Metzler paradox and home market effects in presence of internationally mobile capital and non-traded goods," MPRA Paper 56335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Luis Moraga Gonzales & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2001. "Trade and Industrial Policy of Transition Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 446, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kerr, William A., 2004. "The Changing Nature of Protectionism: Are "Free Traders" Up to the Challenges It Presents?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 5(2).
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1990. "Fiscal policy, the real exchange rate and commodity prices: A global framework," MPRA Paper 14102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Dueker, 1995. "Tariffs and asset market structure: some basic comparative dynamics," Working Papers 1995-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jäkel, Ina C. & Smolka, Marcel, 2011.
"Individual attitudes towards trade: Stolper-Samuelson revisited,"
University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance
11, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Ina Jäkel & Marcel Smolka, 2013. "Individual Attitudes Towards Trade: Stolper-Samuelson Revisited," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 731-761, September.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1996. "Trade regimes and GATT: resource-intensive vs. knowledge intensive growth," MPRA Paper 8493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Reinhart, 1990.
"Fiscal Policy, the Real Exchange Rate and Commodity Prices,"
IMF Working Papers
90/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 1991. "Fiscal Policy, the Real Exchange Rate, and Commodity Prices," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(3), pages 506-524, September.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1991. "Fiscal Policy, the Real Exchange Rate, and Commodity Prices," MPRA Paper 8197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acharyya, Rajat, 2010. "Successive Trade Liberalization and Wage Inequality," MPRA Paper 30158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1988. "Commodity markets and the international transmission of fiscal shocks," MPRA Paper 13411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.