A Synthesis of the Principle of Acceleration and the Multiplier
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 47 (1939)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Skott, 2008. "Growth, instability and cycles: Harrodian and Kaleckian models of accumulation and income distribution," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Luca Fiorito & MatÃas Vernengo, 2009.
"The Other J.M.: John Maurice Clark and the Keynesian Revolution,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 43(4), pages 899-916, December.
- Luca Fiorito & Matías Vernengo, 2008. "The Other J.M.: John Maurice Clark and the Keynesian Revolution," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_07, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1983.
"Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Cyclical Investment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 98(1), pages 85-106, February.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1980. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Cyclical Investment," NBER Working Papers 0502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. A. L. Carter & A. Zellner, 2002. "The ARAR Error Model for Univariate Time Series and Distributed Lag Models," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20025, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.