Risk Reduction and Portfolio Size: An Analytical Solution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 50 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Gordon Y. N., 2004. "How efficient is naive portfolio diversification? an educational note," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 155-160, April.
- Hyung, Namwon & de Vries, Casper G., 2012. "Simulating and calibrating diversification against black swans," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1162-1175.
- Tasca, Paolo & Mavrodiev, Pavlin & Schweitzer, Frank, 2013.
"Quantifying the Impact of Leveraging and Diversification on Systemic Risk,"
Research Program in Finance, Working Paper Series
qt7s57834n, Research Program in Finance, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Paolo Tasca & Pavlin Mavrodiev & Frank Schweitzer, 2013. "Quantifying the Impact of Leveraging and Diversification on Systemic Risk," Papers 1303.5552, arXiv.org.
- Paolo Tasca & Pavlin Mavrodiev & Frank Schweitzer, . "Quantifying the Impact of Leveraging and Diversification on Systemic Risk," Working Papers ETH-RC-13-003, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- Jory, Surendranath R. & Ngo, Thanh N., 2012. "The effect of foreign segment location on the geographical diversification discount," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 108-124.
- Marie Briere & Bastien Drut & Valérie Mignon & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2012. "Is the Market Portfolio Efficient? A New Test of Mean-Variance Efficiency when All Assets Are Risky," Working Papers CEB 12-003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kumar, Alok, 2007. "Do the diversification choices of individual investors influence stock returns?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 362-390, November.
- Medo, Matús & Yeung, Chi Ho & Zhang, Yi-Cheng, 2009. "How to quantify the influence of correlations on investment diversification," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 34-39, March.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Tongshu Ma, 2003.
"Risk Reduction in Large Portfolios: Why Imposing the Wrong Constraints Helps,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(4), pages 1651-1684, 08.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Tongshu Ma, 2002. "Risk Reduction in Large Portfolios: Why Imposing the Wrong Constraints Helps," NBER Working Papers 8922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Serge Darolles & Christian Gouriéroux & Emmanuelle Jay, 2012. "Robust Portfolio Allocation with Systematic Risk Contribution Restrictions," Working Papers 2012-35, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Matus Medo & Chi Ho Yeung & Yi-Cheng Zhang, 2008. "How to quantify the influence of correlations on investment diversification," Papers 0805.3397, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2009.
- Szafarz, Ariane & Oosterlinck, Kim & Mignon, Valérie & Drut, Bastien & Brière, Marie, 2011. "Is the Market Portfolio Efficient? A New Test to Revisit the Roll (1977) versus Levy and Roll (2010) Controversy," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9297, Paris Dauphine University.
- Dirk P.M. De Wit, 1997. "Real Estate Diversification Benefits," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 14(2), pages 117-136.
- Ukhov, Andrey D., 2006. "Expanding the frontier one asset at a time," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 194-206, September.
- Chia, Rui Ming Daryl & Lim, Kai Jie Shawn, 2012. "The Attenuation of Idiosyncratic Risk under Alternative Portfolio Weighting Strategies: Recent Evidence from the UK Equity Market," MPRA Paper 41455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.