Tests of Market Efficiency of the Chicago Board Options Exchange
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 50 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert E.J. Hibbard & Rob Brown & Keith R. McLaren, 2002. "Nonsimultaneity and Futures Option Pricing: Simulation and Empirical Evidence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Lieu, Derming, 1997. "Estimation of empirical pricing equations for foreign-currency options: Econometric models vs. arbitrage-free models," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 259-286.
- Tian, Yisong Sam, 1998. "A Trinomial Option Pricing Model Dependent on Skewness and Kurtosis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 315-330.
- Ayla Ogus, 2002.
"Pricing of S&P 100 Index Options Based On Garch Volatility Estimates,"
0201, Izmir University of Economics.
- Ayla Ogus, 2005. "Pricing Of S&P 100 Index Options Based On Garch Volatility Estimates," Finance 0504005, EconWPA.
- Ostermark, Ralf, 1998. "Call option pricing and replication under economic friction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 184-195, July.
- Ackert, Lucy F. & Tian, Yisong S., 2001.
"Efficiency in index options markets and trading in stock baskets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1607-1634, September.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Yisong S. Tian, 1999. "Efficiency in index options markets and trading in stock baskets," Working Paper 99-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Roon, F.A. de & Veld, C.H. & Wei, J., 1996.
"A Study on the Efficiency of the Market for Dutch Long Term Call Options,"
1996-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- F. De Roon & C. Veld & J. Wei, 1998. "A study on the efficiency of the market for Dutch long-term call options," European Journal of Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 93-111.
- N. K. Chidambaran & Chi-Wen Jevons Lee & Joaguin R. Trigueros, 1998. "An Adaptive Evolutionary Approach to Option Pricing via Genetic Programming," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-086, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Millo, Yuval & MacKenzie, Donald, 2009. "The usefulness of inaccurate models: Towards an understanding of the emergence of financial risk management," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 638-653, July.
- Panayiotis Andreou & Chris Charalambous & Spiros Martzoukos, 2006. "Robust Artificial Neural Networks for Pricing of European Options," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 329-351, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.