On Optimal Myopic Portfolio Policies, With and Without Serial Correlation of Yields
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 44 (1971)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonid Kogan & Raman Uppal, .
"Risk Aversion and Optimal Portfolio Policies in Partial and General Equilibrium Economies,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
13-00, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Kogan, Leonid & Uppal, Raman, 2002. "Risk Aversion and Optimal Portfolio Policies in Partial and General Equilibrium Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3306, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonid Kogan & Raman Uppal, 2001. "Risk Aversion and Optimal Portfolio Policies in Partial and General Equilibrium Economies," NBER Working Papers 8609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kannai, Yakar & Selden, Larry & Wei, Xiao, 2014. "Myopic separability," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 125-144.
- Goll, Thomas & Kallsen, Jan, 2000. "Optimal portfolios for logarithmic utility," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 31-48, September.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Shen, Frederick C., 2000. "Do constraints improve portfolio performance?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1253-1274, August.
- Asgharian, Hossein & Liu, Lu & Lundtofte, Frederik, 2014. "Institutional Quality, Trust and Stock Market Participation: Learning to Forget," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2014/2, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies, Lund University.
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1978. "A simple model of risk and return on long-lived tangible assets," Working papers 1036-78., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Hakansson, Nils H., 1995. "Stein and CAPM estimators of the means in asset allocation," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 35-66.
- Yingdong Lv & Bernhard K. Meister, 2009. "Application of the Kelly Criterion to Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Processes," Papers 0903.2910, arXiv.org.
- John Board & Charles Sutcliffe, 2007.
"Joined-Up Pensions Policy in the UK: An Asset-Liability Model for Simultaneously Determining the Asset Allocation and Contribution Rate,"
Institute of Economic Sciences, vol. 40(3-4), pages 87-118.
- John Board & Charles Sutcliffe, 2005. "Joined-Up Pensions Policy in the UK: An Asset-Libility Model for Simultaneously Determining the Asset Allocation and Contribution Rate," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2005-11, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Hagelin, Niclas & Pramborg, Bengt, 2004. "Dynamic investment strategies with and without emerging equity markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 193-215, June.
- Dokuchaev, Nikolai, 2007. "Discrete time market with serial correlations and optimal myopic strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 1090-1104, March.
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2001. "On optimal portfolio choice under stochastic interest rates," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1841-1865, November.
- Bernard Dumas, 1986. "Two-Person Dynamic Equilibrium: Trading in the Capital Market," NBER Working Papers 2016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexandra Rodkina & Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2014. "On asymptotic optimality of Merton's myopic portfolio strategies for discrete time market," Papers 1403.4329, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.