Alternative Dispute Resolution: An Economic Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Legal Studies.
Volume (Year): 24 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arruñada Benito & Andonova Veneta, 2008.
"Judges' Cognition and Market Order,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 665-692, December.
- R. Marselli & M. Vannini & BC. McCannon, 2013. "Bargaining in the Shadow of Arbitration," Working Paper CRENoS 201309, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Nathalie Chappe, 2002. "The Informational Role of the Arbitration Clause," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-34, January.
- Halla, Martin, 2007.
"Divorce and the Excess Burden of Lawyers,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 2002.
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 362-384, October.
- Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 1999. "Contractual Intermediaries," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1235, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ramey, Garey & Watson, Joel, 1999. "Contractual Intermediaries," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt49p1c23g, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Bruce Benson, 1999.
"To Arbitrate or To Litigate: That Is the Question,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 91-151, September.
- Peter Van Wijck & Ben Van Velthoven, 2000. "An Economic Analysis of the American and the Continental Rule for Allocating Legal Costs," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 115-125, March.
- van Velthoven, Ben & van Wijck, Peter, 2001. "Legal cost insurance and social welfare," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 387-396, September.
- Dari-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Deffains, Bruno & Lovat, Bruno, 2011.
"The dynamics of the legal system,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1-2), pages 95-107, June.
- Benito Arruñada & Veneta Andonova, 2004. "Market institutions and judicial rulemaking," Economics Working Papers 801, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Aldashev, Gani & Chaara, Imane & Platteau, Jean-Philippe & Wahhaj, Zaki, 2012.
"Using the law to change the custom,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 182-200.
- Doornik, Katherine, 2014. "A rationale for mediation and its optimal use," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-10.
- Spurr, Stephen J. & Howze, Sandra, 2001. "The effect of care quality on medical malpractice litigation," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 491-513.
- Edward Stringham & Todd Zywicki, 2011. "Rivalry and superior dispatch: an analysis of competing courts in medieval and early modern England," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 497-524, June.
- Beckner, Clinton III & Katz, Avery, 1995. "The incentive effects of litigation fee shifting when legal standards are uncertain," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 205-224, June.
- Spurr, Stephen J., 2000. "The role of nonbinding alternative dispute resolution in litigation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 75-96, May.
- Hay, Jonathan R. & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1996. "Toward a theory of legal reform," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 559-567, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.