Regulatory Takings: When Should Compensation Be Paid?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Legal Studies.
Volume (Year): 23 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miceli, Thomas J., 2008.
"Public goods, taxes, and takings,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 287-293, December.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2011. "The Use of Economics for Understanding Law: An Economist's View of the Cathedral," Working papers 2011-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Adanu, Kwami & Hoehn, John P. & Norris, Patricia & Iglesias, Emma, 2012. "Voter decisions on eminent domain and police power reforms," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 187-194.
- Kim, Chung-Ho & Kim, Kyung-Hwan, 2002. "Compensation for Regulatory Takings in the Virtual Absence of Constitutional Provision: The Case of Korea," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 108-124, June.
- Truesdell, Marie K. & Bergstrom, John C. & Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 2006. "Regulatory Takings and the Diminution of Value: An Empirical Analysis of Takings and Givings," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(03), December.
- Emma Aisbett & Larry Karp & Carol Mcausland, 2010.
"Police Powers, Regulatory Takings and the Efficient Compensation of Domestic and Foreign Investors,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(274), pages 367-383, 09.
- Aisbett, Emma & Karp, Larry & McAusland, Carol, 2008. "Police-powers, regulatory takings and the efficient compensation of domestic and foreign investors," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5x84h5kf, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Aisbett, Emma & Karp, Larry & McAusland, Carol, 2008. "Police-powers, regulatory takings and the efficient compensation of domestic and foreign investors," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1061, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Niemann, Paul & Shapiro, Perry, 2008. "Efficiency and fairness: Compensation for takings," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 157-165, September.
- Nosal, Ed, 2001. "The taking of land: market value compensation should be paid," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 431-443, December.
- Brennan, Timothy & Boyd, James, 1996. "Pluralism and Regulatory Failure: When Should Takings Trigger Compensation?," Discussion Papers dp-96-09, Resources For the Future.
- Pearce, David & Koundouri, Phoebe, 2003.
"Diffuse Pollution and the Role of Agriculture,"
38443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin Guerin, 2002. "Protection against Government Takings: Compensation for Regulation?," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/18, New Zealand Treasury.
- Bonti-Ankomah, Samuel & Fox, Glenn, 2000. "Property rights and land use regulation: a comparative evaluation," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 39(3), September.
- Iljoong Kim & Sungkyu Park, 2010. "Eminent domain power and afterwards: Leviathan’s post-taking opportunism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 209-227, April.
- Polasky, Stephen & Doremus, Holly, 1998. "When the Truth Hurts: Endangered Species Policy on Private Land with Imperfect Information," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 22-47, January.
- Robert Innes & George Frisvold, 2009. "The Economics of Endangered Species," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 485-512, 09.
- Lange, Andreas & Liu, Xiangping, 2013. "Land Development Restrictions and Preemptive Action- On the benefits of differentiated regulation," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151283, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2011. "Regulatory Takings," Working papers 2011-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ergas, Henry, 2010. "New policies create a new politics: issues of institutional design in climate change policy," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(2), June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.