Relational Contracts in the Courts: An Analysis of Incomplete Agreements and Judicial Strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Legal Studies.
Volume (Year): 21 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald Vandegrift, 1997. "Decision Costs, Contract Excuse, and the Westinghouse Commercial Impracticability Case," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 41-54, January.
- John Armour & Michael J Whincop, 2005. "The Proprietary Foundations of Corporate Law," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp299, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Clayton Gillette, 2001. "Funding Versus Control in Intergovernmental Relations," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 123-140, June.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2004.
"Endogenous Verifiability in Relational Contracting,"
2004/20, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Ola Kvaløy & Trond E. Olsen, 2009. "Endogenous Verifiability and Relational Contracting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 2193-2208, December.
- Miceli, Thomas J., 2002. ""Over a barrel": contract modification, reliance, and bankruptcy," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 41-51, July.
- Mouzas, Stefanos & Ford, David, 2006. "Managing relationships in showery weather: The role of umbrella agreements," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1248-1256, November.
- Mouzas, Stefanos & Ford, David, 2012. "Leveraging knowledge-based resources: The role of contracts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 153-161.
- Morten Hviid, 1998. "Relational Contracts, Repeated Interaction and Contract Modification," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 179-194, March.
- C. Manuel Willington, 2004.
"Hold-Up under Costly Litigation and Imperfect Courts of Law,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
231, Econometric Society.
- C. Manuel Willington, . "Hold-Up under Costly Litigation and Imperfect Courts of Law," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv144, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Miceli, Thomas J., 1995. "Contract modification when litigating for damages is costly," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 87-99, January.
- Bernhard Ganglmair, 2008. "Breakup of Repeat Transaction Contracts, Specific Investment, and Efficient Rent-Seeking," JEPS Working Papers 08-001, JEPS.
- Chris Sanchirico & George Triantis, . "Evidence Arbitrage: The Fabrication of Evidence and the Verifiability of Contract Performance," Scholarship at Penn Law upenn_wps-1005, University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell, 2005. "Economic Analysis of Law," Discussion Papers 05-005, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Steven Shavell, 2003. "On the Writing and the Interpretation of Contracts," NBER Working Papers 10094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wu, Steven Y. & Roe, Brian E., 2007. "Discretionary Latitude and Relational Contracting," IZA Discussion Papers 2879, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.