The Origins of Utility Regulation and the "Theories of Regulation" Debate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- QUELIN, Bertrand V. & BONARDI, Jean-Philippe, 1999. "From Rent-Seeking Activities to Economic Activities: The Strategic Transformation of the Deregulated Firm," Les Cahiers de Recherche 680, HEC Paris.
- Eduardo Wiesner Durán, 2002. "La evaluación de resultados en la modernización del Estado en América Latina," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 4(6), pages 132-152, January-J.
- Dieter Helm & Najma Rajah, 1994. "Water regulation: the periodic review," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 15(2), pages 74-94, May.
- Katharina Pistor & Chenggang Xu, 2002. "Law Enforcement under Incomplete Law: Theory and Evidence from Financial Market Regulation," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 442, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Pistor, Katharina & Xu, Cheng-Gang, 2003. "Law Enforcement under Incomplete Law: Theory and Evidence from Financial Market Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3788, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesc Trillas, 2008. "Regulatory federalism in network industries," Working Papers 2008/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "The New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 595-613, September.
- Thomas Lyon & Nathan Wilson, 2012. "Capture or contract? The early years of electric utility regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 225-241, December.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00103116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Birke, Franziska, 2007. "Universaldienstregulierung in der Telekommunikation heute: Herausforderungen, Chancen und Risiken ; ein historischer Ansatz," Discussion Papers 114, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Katharina Pistor & Chenggang Xu, 2004. "LAW ENFORCEMENT UNDER INCOMPLETE LAW: Theory and Evidence from Financial Market Regulation," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 791, Econometric Society.
- Katharina Pistor & Cheng-Gang Xu, 2002. "Law enforcement under incomplete law: theory and evidence from financial market regulation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3748, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.