The Law and Large-Block Trades
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madhavan, Ananth, 2000. "Market microstructure: A survey," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-258, August.
- Salma Fourati, 2008. "Transferts négociés de blocs de contrôle, bénéfices privés et protection des actionnaires minoritaires," Post-Print halshs-00524890, HAL.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Schroth, Enrique, 2010.
"Quantifying private benefits of control from a structural model of block trades,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 33-55, April.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Schroth, Enrique, 2009. "Quantifying private benefits of control from a structural model of block trades," CEPR Discussion Papers 7358, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grechenig, Kristoffel & Sekyra, Michael, 2011. "No derivative shareholder suits in Europe: A model of percentage limits and collusion," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 16-20, March.
- Goergen, Marc & Manjon, Miguel C. & Renneboog, Luc, 2008.
"Recent developments in German corporate governance,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 175-193, September.
- Goergen, M. & Manjon, M.C. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004. "Recent Developments in German Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2004-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Goergen, M. & Manjon, M.C. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004. "Recent Developments in German Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2004-014, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Tim Jenkinson & Alexander Ljungqvist, 1999.
"The Role of Hostile Stakes in German Corporate Governance,"
OFRC Working Papers Series
1999fe02, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Jenkinson, Tim & Ljungqvist, Alexander, 2001. "The role of hostile stakes in German corporate governance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 397-446, December.
- Tim Jenkinson & Alexander Ljungqvist, 1999. "The Role of Hostile Stakes in German Corporate Governance," Economics Series Working Papers 1999-FE-02, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00143911 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Woochan & Kim, Woojin & Kwon, Kap-Sok, 2009. "Value of outside blockholder activism: Evidence from the switchers," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 505-522, September.
- Lucian Arye Bebchuk, 1995.
"Efficient and Inefficient Sales of Corporate Control,"
NBER Working Papers
4788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bebchuk, Lucian Arye, 1994. "Efficient and Inefficient Sales of Corporate Control," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 109(4), pages 957-93, November.
- Alexandra Lai & Raphael Solomon, 2006. "Ownership Concentration and Competition in Banking Markets," Working Papers 06-7, Bank of Canada.
- Neumann, Robert & Voetmann, Torben, 2003. "Does ownership matter in the presence of strict antiactivism legislation? Evidence from equity transactions in Denmark," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 157-171.
- Otsubo, Minoru, 2009. "Gains from equity carve-outs and subsequent events," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1207-1213, November.
- Thomsen, Steen & Pedersen, Torben & Kvist, Hans Kurt, 2006. "Blockholder ownership: Effects on firm value in market and control based governance systems," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 246-269, January.
- Trojanowski, Grzegorz, 2008. "Equity block transfers in transition economies: Evidence from Poland," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 217-238, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.