The Sherman Antitrust Act and the Railroad Cartels
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elijah Brewer, III & Hesna Genay & William Curt Hunter & George G. Kaufman, 2002. "The value of banking relationships during a financial crisis: evidence from failures of Japanese banks," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Elijah Brewer & William Jackson, 2000. "Requiem for a Market Maker: The Case of Drexel Burnham Lambert and Junk Bonds," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 209-235, September.
- Elijah Brewer, III & Hesna Genay & William Curt Hunter & George G. Kaufman, 2002. "The value of banking relationships during a financial crisis: evidence from failures of Japanese banks," Working Paper Series WP-02-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Robert Feinberg & Richard Harper, 1999. "Regime Effects of EU Market Integration Policies on the UK Financial Sector," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 357-365, December.
- William E. Jackson, III & Todd M. Alessandri & Sylvia Sloan Black, 2005. "The price of corporate social responsibility: the case of black economic empowerment transactions in South Africa," Working Paper 2005-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Elijah Brewer, III & William E. Jackson, III, 2002. "Inter-industry contagion and the competitive effects of financial distress announcements: evidence from commercial banks and life insurance companies," Working Paper Series WP-02-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Elijah Brewer, III & Hesna Genay & William C. Hunter & George Kaufman, 1999. "Does the Japanese stock market price bank risk? evidence from financial firm failures," Working Paper Series WP-99-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Cornett, Marcia Millon & Davidson, Wallace III & Rangan, Nanda, 1996. "Deregulation in investment banking: Industry concentration following Rule 415," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 85-113, January.
- Boardman, Anthony & Vertinsky, Ilan & Whistler, Diana, 1997. "Using information diffusion models to estimate the impacts of regulatory events on publicly traded firms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 283-300, January.
- Elijah Brewer III & Ann Marie Klingenhagen, 2010. "Be careful what you wish for: the stock market reactions to bailing out large financial institutions: Evidence from the USA," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 56-69, February.
- Elijah Brewer, III & Hesna Genay & William Curt Hunter & George G. Kaufman, 2002. "The value of banking relationships during a financial crisis: evidence from failures of Japanese banks," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2002-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Rastislav Funta, 2012. "Legal and Economic Analysis of Cartels, their Enforcement and the Leniency Program," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 2, pages 35-47, June.
- Elijah Brewer, III & William E. Jackson, III & Julapa A. Jagtiani & Thong Nguyen, 2000. "The price of bank mergers in the 1990s," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 2-23.
- Brewer, Elijah III & Genay, Hesna & Hunter, William Curt & Kaufman, George G., 2003. "The value of banking relationships during a financial crisis: Evidence from failures of Japanese banks," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 233-262, September.
- Normann, Hans-Theo & Tan, Elaine S., 2013. "Effects of different cartel policies: Evidence from the German power-cable industry," DICE Discussion Papers 108, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Marcia Cornett & Hamid Mehran & Hassan Tehranian, 1998. "The Impact of Risk-Based Premiums on FDIC-Insured Institutions," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 153-169, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.